news

Orlan loses lawsuit

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

lol her lawsuit had literally no sense so I don't know how they even thought they would win this thing :laughga: 

Lion Heart

Did anyone read the source? 

However, the artist is not giving up on the suit just yet. “Nothing has played itself out, since I have filed an appeal,”

It may not have been settled just yet. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

evgenigerm2
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

The combo of the face modulation (which simply has to be inspired by Orlan) and this particular idea of decapitated heads makes me think Gaga was definitely inspired

This is where the eggs the queen bee gives birth to are kept, nobody is decapited here

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Didymus
3 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

This is where the eggs the queen bee gives birth to are kept, nobody is decapited here

I never heard the bee interpretation, and I don't really buy it. Bees don't give birth. And I don't see any good reason why the heads should be eggs.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about that shot in particular, I was also referring to the heads on the organ at the Grammy performance, and of course Mother Monster.

evgenigerm2
Just now, Didymus said:

I never heard the bee interpretation, and I don't really buy it. Bees don't give birth. And I don't see any good reason why the heads should be eggs.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about that shot in particular, I was also referring to the heads on the organ at the Grammy performance, and of course Mother Monster.

I used these words because Gaga never described it (or I don't remember). These heads are the "eggs" - the begininng of the new race that Mother Monster gives birth to.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Didymus
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

I used these words because Gaga never described it (or I don't remember). These heads are the "eggs" - the begininng of the new race that Mother Monster gives birth to.

Yeah ok. And what the hell does this have to do with my post.

boneknuckleskin
9 hours ago, Coop said:

Orlan had requested $31.7 million from the singer, a figure which represented 7.5 percent of the profits generated by the album, which sold 2.3 million copies.

:what::what::what::what::what::what:

P = 31.7 milion / 0.075 --> Profits generated by Born This Way Album = $422,666,666.67 :firega:

MarcusBones
22 hours ago, JGD said:

624f260bfbb5d282a2b677a207ac9c89.jpg

Not even similar :neyde: 

When you order something online vs when it arrives in the mail

Archived