Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Is Gaga Going to Quit Farming to Become a Full Time Musician?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, London GUY said:

The Grain and Corn This Way were her peaks, all the people supporting FARMCROP are wrong, and don't get me started on Leek to Leek 

:rip:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

Guys, she's been farming since she was 13, she sowed her first seed when she was 4, she's not just gonna stop now is she. 

She's going to slay everyone's faves at this year's VMAs (the Vegetable Masters Agricultural Seminar) 

Not the bore worms!

Head Empty
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

:awkney: Worst ggd thread of all time right here!!!

No negativity on these fields thank ü

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

i thought she started this lifestyle only because of taylor :air:

now that she has no distractions and a broken heart maybe she can pour all these into LG5

RAMROD

Why do you think she is supporting Hillary? She promised Gaga for monopoly in the organic market shall she become president! :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

donutellha

Queen of pop agriCULTURE

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HOTNebraskaGuy

FARMCROP didn't flop! EVERYONE loved farmplause, and don't even get me started with G.U.Y. (Garden Under You). That was a bop. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Roomingfree77
2 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

There's a rumor that Gaga is going to release ANOTHER album this year :excuseu:

I think Gaga needs to understand that we stan for her because she's an amazing farmer, not a singer. I'm worried that if she keeps on spending so much time on music, she won't have time to harvest her crops. It's been 3 YEARS since we've had a new harvest, and now she's taking on ANOTHER side project. 

Let's be honest. Gaga's an okay singer, but her music is a lot like Madonna's, and, well..... Let's just say it. When you compare her to serious artists like Katy Perry, it's clear she pales in comparison to vocal talent.

When people remember Gaga years from now, they're going to remember what an awesome farmer she was. But her last harvest, FARMCROP, was a flop. She can come back and be a star in the farming community again if she really tries, but instead she's focusing on music and acting. It's sad. :( 

I know that in 2014 she planted some tobacco with that old farmer guy, but I'm ready for her solo return to the world of farming.

what do you guys think? Are you scared Gaga is going to quit farming to be a full time singer? Is she alienating her core fan base who started stanning for her for her farming?  Discuss :neyde:

it's like anything in life "you reap what you sow"  it is important to know the value of how long it takes to reach fruition of the seed you planted so you can improve upon its existence for next season until you got all 7 plates spinning at once, or sumptin like that :)

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, Blore said:

Guys, she's been farming since she was 13, she sowed her first seed when she was 4, she's not just gonna stop now is she. 

She's going to slay everyone's faves at this year's VMAs (the Vegetable Masters Agricultural Seminar) 

I'm crying. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

avalon x
1 hour ago, Majora said:

So I guess the meat dress was from her own pigs :neyde:

It was beef! How dare you, flop fan. giphy.gif

That reminds me... has anyone seen Asia lately? :excuseu:

15jocart

Barn Romance remains unbothered 16lwj.gif

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived