- Live or Die

- Hit And Run

- West Coast

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Either Honeymoon, Shades of Cool, or Brooklyn Baby.

They are just SO atmospheric, they really paint a picture:giveup: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Vodka

W E S T  C O A S T

west-coast-lana-del-rey-mister-scandal.g

The guitars, the overlapping vocals, the tempo change on the chorus, the synths at the bridge. Sonically so beautiful :icega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

KURUSHITOVSKA

National Anthem, Summetime Sadness, Dark Paradise, Born To Die... Her best work was BTD ofc

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Gods and monsters hands down! It's like her bad romance, u can't recreate it but lucky ones is also a bop 

Patamon

It's hard to pick one.

-High By The Beach/Cruel World/National Anthem.....

- National Anthem :lana:

NE Thing

I love Noir because she sounds so drunk - she probably was lol. I also adore Radio as its sort of nostalgic and calming. Honourable mentions to Bel Air, Music to Watch Boys to and Yayo. 

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Lona Delery

Raise Me Up, Radio, Brooklyn Baby, Flipside, Honeymoon, Terrence Loves You, Salvatore, Butterflies Part 2... There are just too many, I can't choose :giveup:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

YaaaasGaga
1 hour ago, kieron said:

W E S T  C O A S T

west-coast-lana-del-rey-mister-scandal.g

The guitars, the overlapping vocals, the tempo change on the chorus, the synths at the bridge. Sonically so beautiful :icega:

This song makes me feel like I'm in an old 70's movie about cops, a bonnie and clyde type duo where there's also some sort of Area 51/aliens thing going and drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

Seeka

Off to the Races, This is What makes Us Girls, Cola, Gods and Monsters, Money power Glory, F*ucked My Up to the Top, Honeymoon, Salvatore, Serial Killer, Go Go Dancer.

Caesium

Changes on the regular. Definitely between Blue Jeans, Ride, Cola, Body Electric, Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Florida Kilos, Terrence Loves You and The Blackest Day. Right now it's the latter. 

Also love some of her unreleased stuff like Serial Killer, Hollywood, You're Gonna Love Me and Disco

All hail the Dalai Lana

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived