Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Season 6 Premiere without a theme

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i actually hate the teasers cus they're nothing like the show so i'm left feeling let down :neyde: 

Teasers are always more dark and twisted than the actual show :neyde:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carsonu25
2 minutes ago, jsn said:

They could pull one of those moments where the entire episode plays, and then at the end it finally shows the opening sequence and reveals the name 

I love that idea.

But won't FX need the title to put in the schedule or something? I think that not knowing the theme would bring more people to watch it. I just don't know if it's practical.

evgenigerm2
16 minutes ago, Red said:

That would be impossible, they can't premiere the show without promoting it; if there isn't a theme, they can't even make ads for it

they are already doing promo with that 6 + ? thing, so the teasers/posters/ads could have it too with some mystery promotional pics

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

shoful

I feel like Gaga has something to do with this and the show has some connection to LG5 now. The only time they have kept the theme secret has been now when Gaga is very to close to an album release. And they bumped up the first episode premiere. I feel like there wouldn't be all these changes happening for just no reason. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

1 minute ago, evgenigerm2 said:

they are already doing promo with that 6 + ? thing, so the teasers/posters/ads could have it too with some mystery promotional pics

But how are they gonna show characters and scenes from the show without at least giving teas of what it could be? They can't base a whole promotion scheme out of a ? sign

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

youandi

I've been thinking about this and I really like the idea. It can still be promoted with really vague and mysterious teasers and just be called Amercian Horror Story for once. It would be quite nice if there isn't an obvious location either so that the main theme isn't quite apparent until a few episodes in.

flopheart

I suppose they need to put out a trailer at least so they can't hide the theme any longer

evgenigerm2
16 minutes ago, shoful said:

I feel like Gaga has something to do with this and the show has some connection to LG5 now. The only time they have kept the theme secret has been now when Gaga is very to close to an album release. And they bumped up the first episode premiere. I feel like there wouldn't be all these changes happening for just no reason. 

Can you imagine an LG5 song (or even the lead single) on AHS to be the way Gaga will release it :excited2:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

MadeInManu
20 minutes ago, shoful said:

I think the same :hor:

TropicOfCANCER

real talk but why do we need to know the theme before hand? most shows don't announce what the season is going to be about beforehand, and i quite like that there will be element of surprise. they should just start calling the show "American Horror Story." End of. 

25 minutes ago, shoful said:

Please tell me you're trolling. :sis:

Gangie
44 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I actually would support that idea. But, probably unlikely.

I agree. Every TV show needs some kind of hype. I don't think that AHS is strong enough to work without it....

Spoiler

That guy in your avi ... I hope that he will deliver us as good Flash character as Grant Gustin does :hor:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

lavenderblondee
36 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I agree. Every TV show needs some kind of hype. I don't think that AHS is strong enough to work without it....

Reveal hidden contents

That guy in your avi ... I hope that he will deliver us as good Flash character as Grant Gustin does :hor:

I will personally give you my life savings if you aren't blown away by what will be a flawfree performance. :gaycat::hor:

Archived