Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Season 6 Premiere without a theme

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

Do you think it's possible for the producers to announce no theme until the season actually starts and then the fans to see what AHS 6 is about? Would that be good or bad if it happens? It'll keep us hyped af, but we'll get no iconic teasers... :toofunny:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

nope 

Yes :awkney: I think it's what they will do , or maybe one week before the show starts

CatelynnMarie

I actually hope this is the case. Going in with absolutely no clue is definitely badass imo. I mean personally I don't even watch movie trailers and things because I feel it gives too much away. I love being totally shocked and going into something not expecting things 

Evan Peters

like i said in a previous thread, i think they're just going to start hyping in August. Every season they hype the most the month before the premiere 

emma roberts is an abuser

I want them to reveal nothing tbh, only one or two ambiguous teasers... no theme before the premiere.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ryanripley

i actually hate the teasers cus they're nothing like the show so i'm left feeling let down :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I like a solid announcement. Like, even a name for it would be cool.

I doubt they'll wait until it airs, but they'll probably drag this out another month, or even a few weeks.

bionic

TBH its a great way to draw people back in after the successive messes that were Freak Show and Hotel. If they announce it people might think "it looks like, I won't bother", but not knowing anything will make people tune in (to the premiere at least) out of curiosity

buy bionic

That would be impossible, they can't premiere the show without promoting it; if there isn't a theme, they can't even make ads for it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

kabirartfling

I will stan for that :excited2:, imagine watching the opening credits for first time on TV and see AMERICAN H°RR°R STORY : ¿ :air::air:

Give your love to me

They could pull one of those moments where the entire episode plays, and then at the end it finally shows the opening sequence and reveals the name 

Jenniferella

That's what I would love. I need the mystery ! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived