💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Ball Stage [Sketch Comparison]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Wonder where will the piano be?? probably at the top of one of the towers?? OMGOMGOMG

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how you were giving me a lecture a few weeks ago about me posting things on here which weren't 100% confirmed.

Well.....you're doing the same. You even put it in the news discussion thread.

HausOfJono

It's funny how you were giving me a lecture a few weeks ago about me posting things on here which weren't 100% confirmed.

Well.....you're doing the same. You even put it in the news discussion thread.

This is 100% confirmed... unless you're insinuating that someone bothered to build a life-size model of the BTW Ball stage for their pure entertainment?

Check yourself, boo. I mean it.

This is 100% confirmed... unless you're insinuating that someone bothered to build a life-size model of the BTW Ball stage for their pure entertainment?

tumblr_lwdvyxZccR1qah2lo.gif

It doesn't matter, nobody officially confirmed it. I had things which were 100% obvious, but you were still up my arse. kanyeshrug.jpg

Zilla

tumblr_m2nbxsHFgH1rtqczmo1_500.png

:legend:

I can't wait to see the actual pics of the stage. This is NOTHING like we've ever seen!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JohnnyVersace

*Bitch you KNOW those towers are going to move and there all sorts of trap doors and crazy ass demonic props and lights and FOG and Gagacycles and fire for our Queen this is going to be FLAWLESS

*tumblr_m0na1uQrUd1qbnaf1.gif

Darkstains

Our crazy insane b---h made a fortress as a stage and watch how she'll put lasers and fire and fog. When will your faves? :Gaga:

Archived