Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Your best day ever on GGD | mine 3/25/10

iMonster

Featured Posts

iMonster

I've wanted to share this moment for a while with you guys especially those who remember this day. 

It was special to a lot of us because Gaga actually came and commented on a post. We all lost our S*** and it was so much fun. I miss those moments on this site. But everything can't last forever. What special moments whether new or old would you guys like to share? 

(Sidenote - I'm just realizing I've never changed my iconic screen name.) 

vynt06.jpg

inuborg

Mine was November 6th, 2014. The day Broke With Expensive Taste came out. The Kunts were so happy, and it was fun to joke and kii, and admittedly gloat at how good the album was. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Antonio

I joined 3 months ago I'm yet to experience the "best" day.

Although I enjoyed the day I got interviewed by @Element and it got posted somewhere:huh:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Remember when she went to that chat we used to have in the homepage, spilled some tea but nobody believed it was her so she had to confirm it on twitter? :air: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Checkers

I remember that :giveup: i was only a lurker at the time.

Mine would probably be the day I got a comment from Admin on my status and I made a post that got 100+ likes an hour later

Pablo
5 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

@Lady Gaga is this her?

or did she never return? :green:

That's the old forum, users had to make a new account for this one

Don't visit my profile

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Checkers said:

Mine would probably be the day I got a comment from Admin on my status and I made a post that got 100+ likes an hour later

lol i got 100+ likes once... another producer was announced for lg5 and i commented ''i have a feeling that even my father works on lg5" and the likes were sky-rocketing :diane:

Archived