Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Daily and PropaGaga are joining forces!

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

Phantomhive

So looking forward to this. 2 of the best gaga fansites coming together is just :diane:

In I fly on wings of winter.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Shadow pinned this topic

Totally, 100% on board with this, I've been checking in with Chica re:the site over the past few months.

I was a user of PGG before GGD, I remember it when it was much bigger, the site and the forums. Me and other members actually began to work on essays when APPLAUSE was released, but then users left.

I'd be more than happy to work on the new site. In any way I can.

mister max

I would love to help but I am a mess at writing things :rip:

I loved the "The audience is never right" piece btw :flutter:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
17 hours ago, Teri Hatcher said:

who is this "propagaga" and why is it verified?!  :awkney:

propagaga is THE gaga site, it was here from the beginning, so you calling it a flop only makes you a flop for not knowing it :unicorn:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Yanko
On 7/23/2016 at 7:47 PM, Luigi said:

OFF TOPIC:

IS THIS LADY GAGA??

ainr-1.png

yes what a legend :giveup:

This is cool. That article is a really good read on the propagaga website I cant wait to read new articles that members from ggd will contribute aswell. I would like to get involved sometime but right now I'm not feeling that creative but I have been known to post articles on here before of my own.

crisTEAne

super exciting. :woohoo: that audience piece was a beautiful read. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Andreyw

seems interesting but I'm most of the times too lazy to put much thought into essays so I doubt I'd be much interested in it :emma: but still looking forward to see how this turns out to be

PropaGaga
13 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

@PropaGaga How often would we have to write essays?

Whenever you want. Right now we want to get at least 4 sets of content out per month. The plan right now is to keep interested parties in contact so they can contact me or @ChicaSkas with an idea for something they want to do and we can work from there. So there is no set "staff" for the site, it's sort of a free for all.

And if anyone is worried about not being able to write essays, but still wants to take part, that's totally fine! We're planning on experimenting with tons of different formats to release content through. You may be interested in something that comes along in the future.

Frankenztein

I am here for this. It looks like an interesting spin on the way things are usually done. 

gagajandro25

This is so exciting! I'm totally interested in this. I love PropaGaga and the fact that GGD and PG are joining forces makes total sense. I'd love to join and am willing to do anything. I've read the essay on PG several times and love it. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Seeka

I may participate in this. I could write reviews and stuff and maybe some essays. though my essays are horrible. I could interview people of these sites though.

Though my own plate is so full.

9 hours ago, JbGaga said:

wtf is Progaga? :huh:

beyonceairbnb.w190.h190.2x.jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Shadow unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived