Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Any news on Lana?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

There have been rumors of her releasing new single or album information in August. She's currently performing at festivals around the world to "promote" Honeymoon.

It seems to me that her pattern is to do festivals here and there one year and do a full, official tour the next. I don't know too much about the touring industry, but I know once acts do one tour with Live Nation it usually means they signed a contract saying Live Nation can sponsor 3 or 4 of their tours, meaning Lana must tour again in the future with them. The Endless Summer Tour counted as her first official tour so if she does happen to release a new album this fall, I'm expecting another Live Nation ampitheatre tour next year.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

I heard that her contract is an album every 15 months, which would slate her for a release by December, at the latest. :gaycat:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

holy scheisse
On 7/23/2016 at 1:35 AM, Yaxley said:

Did she promote anything?? Why do I never hear anything about her anywhere specifically????? But she's still selling?? 

indie queen:lana: of the downtown scene

holy scheisse
On 7/23/2016 at 3:39 AM, Mister Gaga said:

Making ha next masterpiece of ha incredible discography

in all SERIOUSNESS

crafting the next expansion of her artistry that will be equal in greatness to all the previous no doubt:queenga:

Archived