KURUSHITOVSKA

"donatella has too much glam style, not Gaga's style"

Lady-gaga-versace-that-grape-juice-telev

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Dope, J&D, GUY. Gypsy was destroyed with EDM overproduction

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Illuminati

I thought this ARTPOP hate would be over when we're already past AP meltdowns, sigh. It was a good album with plenty of good songs.

My least favorites are MJH (i like the lyrics but i really wish it was produced in a different way and didn't reuse some old sountrack), Gypsy and potentially Applause (i had such a hard time forcing myself to like it)

Lucas

Jewels & Drugs, Fashion!, Donatella, Dope

I disliked Swine at first too but it's like the only song that fits with Gaga description of the album "pain in electronic music" so I like it a bit more for the meaning, not really the music itself

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Introducing, ladies and gentlemen, Mary Jane Holland!

I thought you loved me :neyde: I had plans for out future :neyde:

JaneTheC
27 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Fashion, j&d, Venus and aura 

uE1Hp0K.gif

OT:Fashion

Fiona Apple

I'd say Swine. I HATE the "drop". I really do

Fashion and Donatella are not great but they are cute imo

YaaaasGaga
35 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

So fellow ARTPOP stans I have to admit ARTPOP wasn't as impressive as Gaga's other albums but there were many good tracks such as Applause, DWUW, Venus, Sexxx Dreams. I still think there are a few unimpressive or plain bad songs on the album. Just state the song/s that you didn't like and the reason. 

For me the Bad tracks are:                                                                                                                                                                                                        1.Fashion                                                                                                                                                                                                                      (Cause it's boring and don't really like the sound)

Mediocre/Unimpressive tracks:                                                                                                                                                                                                 1.Donatella                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (The instrumentals are bland and ugly at places and it's got too much glam life in it, not Gaga style)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           2.Swine                                                                                                                                                                                                                            (Don't believe it's a Gaga song. Bland and ugly at parts too. Hate the screaming and helicopter noise)

completely agree :woohoo: she could've cut these completely from the album and it probably would've meant better reviews for it. I think those tracks bring the other tracks down to a lower level and makes the album less strong. 

Also, one of them should've been replaced with Princess Die

Phlop

Dope, Donatella, JD, Fashion, and Swine.

edit: forgot Mary Jane Holland... That's how forgetful it is

BYE

Bellatrix
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I thought you loved me :neyde: I had plans for out future :neyde:

i-am-sorry-bro-i-cant-help_zps581fcfb3.j

Spoiler

Jk, of course I love you! Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset! :diane:

ThisIsARTPOP

I still think the chorus of Aura is epic and with a completely different song behind it, could've been a smash. I get that she was doing experimental and I still love it but yeah, that chorus could've become something

Archived