💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The thing that's been bugging me the most about this whole breakup rumor

somnambulist

Featured Posts

Yuuri

So is it really true if Stefani and Taylor broke it off? Neither has really spoken out about. Plus what if she wants to keep her ring safe?

gagaohlala
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Not necessarily. That's not close to being "a fact". Even if you are the one to break it off, you still miss that person, their friends, family and the life you had together. You still have to go through the process of thinking of your life in a different way and losing a person who was a best friend, who knew everything about you and who you went to when you were happy...and hurting. There is a hole in your life and it takes a while to adjust to your new life. 

Maybe I shouldn't use the word ''fact'' that's okay. But again not necessarily, I know lot of peaople that broke up after a long relation... And that's it. They aren't sad. They want something new and even are tired of their ''old'' lover. But yeah that depends. I was just saying that Gaga is not necessarily depressed or sad. We just don't know

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

PartySick
2 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

What the hell are you talking about? 

Heres an example- you catch someone cheating, and you break up with them because you no longer trust them, you're telling me that because they did the breaking up that they're somehow liberated and happy after 5 years?

No. Just......no.

Why is this cheating rumor even a thing? :saladga:

IF they are split up, chances are good that it was a mutual and mature split or that they're just taking a break. I don't see either of them cheating without getting caught by someone and it being exposed to the public eye honestly. The headlines would write themselves. 

"Mother Monster, A True Monster, Breaks Chicago Fire Star's Heart!"

"Taylor Kinney Cheats, Will He Be Part Of Gaga's Next Meat Dress?"

I hate all of this speculation. Wait until Gaga, Taylor, or their close friends/family says something about it before we dive off the deep end and start assigning blame. *inhale* Besides, @gagaohlala has a point in a way. If the relationship was a burden, obviously they won't be happy about it but they'd be ok with moving on out of a relationship that didn't work out. Gaga's obviously happy or coping well with the rumored split so we shouldn't be worried. Let her be a human for a bit :happy:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Whispering
2 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

Maybe I shouldn't use the word ''fact'' that's okay. But again not necessarily, I know lot of peaople that broke up after a long relation... And that's it. They aren't sad. They want something new and even are tired of their ''old'' lover. But yeah that depends. I was just saying that Gaga is not necessarily depressed or sad. We just don't know

I doubt Gaga is like your friends. After five years, and the fact that they had built a life together and had plans to be married and have kids, I'm certain she is sad about the break up. Gaga is a caring, loving and emotional person. No matter what the circumstances were, she is going to feel sad about the dashed dreams and she will miss her best friend, his friends and his family. 

QueenGaga

That's the sad truth. We're such flopfan that we don't care what's happening in her personal life. Hope Gaga and Taylor sort this out and Gaga recovers :ohno:

Seeka
1 hour ago, gagaohlala said:

I'm kind of just going to make this a reply to all your posts.

You could be right, but you could also be wrong. Gaga could be entirely happy with esily breaking off a relationship that lasted five years.

HOWEVER, she was engaged to this man for over a year, has wrote at least a few songs about him. She managed to turn the song about Luc into a song about him.

I'm just gonna say this though: Most of the time, no matter who breaks up with who, it is a good general idea that both parties are sad. And just because she wears a smile on her face doesn't mean she's happy all the time. We all wear smiles when we're sad, not to worry others. And Gaga especially has a tendency to do that. Remember how she performed the entire last, I think quarter of the show, of the BTWB with a broken leg?

Also it's a good idea that people in their thirties have different relationships than those in their lower twenties and teen years.

zakariah
1 hour ago, Dangerous Man said:

Our 21 era is upon us. :sis: 

I just hope Gaga won't turn into an Adele or Taylor who keeps making songs about their lovelife though. One era is enough. :green:  

Agreed. One era & 6 Grammy wins in one night is enough. :sis:

GunninMan

After being pretty upset and feeling sad for Gaga, I tried to think about things in a somewhat rational but somewhat romantic way. Maybe they did indeed break it off for good, we don't know the reason why and it truly isn't anyone's business but Taylor and Gaga's. Or perhaps they're taking a break from each other, maybe her work load is super high and she felt guilty they couldn't be together more. There are so many possibilities to what may have lead to this alleged break up. Who knows though, if they clearly are madly in love with one another maybe things will work themselves out in time. Gaga is a very intelligent woman, and he seems to be intelligent as well, maybe this is for the best for now, but my hopeless romantic self truly believes that they'll get back together one day.

CookieHWilson
2 hours ago, gagaohlala said:

Sorry I don't get what you're saying. It's a non sense. I just was stating that if you stop a relation (and according to last ''sources'' cause again we dont know at all, that's what Gaga did because she had an affaire with AHS actor...) then you're the one who's less supposed to be sad. And that's true. 

Love's not math, hun!

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Archived