Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Y'all Got What You Wanted! Let's Celebrate!

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

:awkney:

Last year, many of you were like "I hope she breaks up with Taylor so LG5 can come packed with smash hits!"

""Mark and her make a better couple! What is she doing with Taylor?

"Gaga needs to leave Taylor! He is so boring!

I cannot believe we said this, and now that it has happened, I feel terribly upset. My current ex relationship only lasted 2 days and I felt like crap, still do! I cannot even imagine what Gaga might be going through. Yeah sure, she looks happy in front of the cameras, but how does she feel when she is alone? I just hope she does not have a private hurting lifestyle and putting a happy face for us like how she did when she broke up with Lüc.

A part of me is hoping she will post something on twitter with her and Taylor holding hands with a caption like "Let the tabloids talk" but I know that wont happen. 

The song Gypsy will now be a sad song for me. 

Seeka

Honey that wasn't last year, it was last month.

Kermit

:excuseu: Delete this. Only a select few, with little common sense and a littlemonsters.com registration made those remarks. 

:excuseu:Although, i'm not too surprised at comments like that. I still remember last year when Tony and Gaga were touring for CtC, Tony got sick and cancelled a show or two, and a few people were hoping for Tony to die or become fatally ill, so she can cancel the tour, get promotion and hurry up with LG5.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Weasel

I disagree, I'm pretty sure most of us truly thought they made a great couple and the 50 pages of disbelief shows it :(

The Surrealist

"Y'all Got What You Wanted! Let's Celebrate!"

Since when do a few people who clearly don't care about Gaga are considered "all"? 

:huh:

Kermit
Just now, Sycamore said:

"Y'all Got What You Wanted! Let's Celebrate!"

Since when do a few people who clearly don't care about Gaga are considered "all"? 

:huh:

:excuseu: Ever since generalizing became a thing in all communities.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

MaryJaneHolland

taylor made her boring, bur she loved him and i didn't have problem with that

Shitwrecked

I've never wished Gaga and Taylor bad, if her happiness was with him then I was content. 

LilVenusian

Not gonna lie, i've never liked Taylor and i've been lowkey wanting this for 5 years now :air:

But its still pretty sad and I feel bad for Gags, loosing someone you've known for 5 years is gonna hurt alot

Gypsy disgusts me and will always disgust me tho :laughga:

PartySick
21 minutes ago, DominicB said:

and a littlemonsters.com registration

:grr:

I agree though. Members who wish for Gaga's unhappiness just for an album or success can delete their account tbh.

August Blue
27 minutes ago, DominicB said:

. I still remember last year when Tony and Gaga were touring for CtC, Tony got sick and cancelled a show or two, and a few people were hoping for Tony to die or become fatally ill, so she can cancel the tour, get promotion and hurry up with LG5.

Omfg .. What kinda sick obsessed person u have to be to say smth like this 

Archived