💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Taylor "Break up"

destinyofself

Featured Posts

President Trump
42 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

god, i cant stand when fans come to these conclusions. name a SINGLE other celeb that has ever staged a break up for publicity. 

Gaga is te first and she is finally original 

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

Honey, don't expect shade.

Expect to be thrown into a black hole.

This is an utterly ridiculous assumption, and you need to go find help.

LilVenusian

Mess :air:

This has been her only relationship in the public eye :air:

Shes not Katy Perry/Taylor Swift :air:

Shitwrecked

I don't think Gaga would ever use something personal to benefit her career. 

destinyofself

"Hurt me, I'll be obessed with you"... yep I need help haha

Seeka
Just now, destinyofself said:

f.u.ck off prick

I'm the one you have a problem with when everyone has told you the same?

You expect Gaga, who seems actually genuinely nice, to stage a break-up for an album?

I'd hate to say this but there is proof. Rather insubstantial roof, but there is  proof that this may be a true break-up, even moreso if we add in the fact that Brooklyn Nights was written about Luc Carl, which indicates she never got over him.

What you're saying may be something more indicative of taylor Swift's behaviour, not Gaga's.

There's also not point for taylor Kinney to do this either as his show is on NBC, and has like forty crossovers in one season. Meanwhile Gaga has a fanbase basically going insane. That she may or may not just completely remove with another jazz album or going completely rock for the next album. Just doing anything other than pure pop would destroy this fanbase quicker than fire meeting a gas station.

There's absolute no basis for your claim. As Gaga and Taylor are both too genuinely kind (and Gaga having control over her managers with an iron fist) to do such a thing. Neither have a reason to do it.

Also, Judas is Bad Romance 2.0. We have established that. Gibberish hook, slightly out of place bridge, lots of ohs, same format, same exact producer. Look how well that turned out.

Seeka
11 minutes ago, destinyofself said:

"Hurt me, I'll be obessed with you"... yep I need help haha

You know I was so gonna educate you upon the character in my avatar, but instead I decided you weren't worth my time and reported you.

Ronk
45 minutes ago, Seeka said:

That she may or may not just completely remove with another jazz album or going completely rock for the next album. Just doing anything other than pure pop would destroy this fanbase quicker than fire meeting a gas station.

Not so sure a rock album wouldn't slay even this fanbase.

You got me curious about the character in your avatar.  Can you tell me about it?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Seeka
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Not so sure a rock album wouldn't slay even this fanbase.

You got me curious about the character in your avatar.  Can you tell me about it?

I don't think you mean the true rock or heavy metal Gaga is into. I'm not sure what would happen but I know GGD would be emptied of some fans.

Of course~ I love talking about my favorite things.

The character is Arisato, from the visual novel Hadaka Shitsuji. he is the token shota, while being 18 and legal. While in the light route, he gets better, he becomes, way, way worse in the true route (which is about being a sadist asshole, as the entire game about). Tomoaki becomes obsessed with punishing Arisato for his mental problems, and everytime Arisato says he wants to die or should die, tomoaki usually strangles him or something similar (the only time he threat of death is not strangulation, Tomoaki has him dangling out of a window and still manages to strangle him, and the fall from the window wouldn't have killed Arisato anyways). Arisato becomes obsessed with dying at Tomoaki's hands and kind wants to fulfill all his wishes and other things. Tomoaki becomes obsessed with making Arisato his and having Arisato only come to him, find solace in his wickedness.

While Tomoaki treats all the characters like crap, and two other characters routes I've played, they also nearly die, but Arisato is the one who is threatened with death, nearly every single interaction with Tomoaki. It could be a werd mixture of how Tomoaki's sadism is mixing with Arisato's alleged Munchausen's syndrome.

Ronk
13 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I don't think you mean the true rock or heavy metal Gaga is into. I'm not sure what would happen but I know GGD would be emptied of some fans.

Of course~ I love talking about my favorite things.

The character is Arisato, from the visual novel Hadaka Shitsuji. he is the token shota, while being 18 and legal. While in the light route, he gets better, he becomes, way, way worse in the true route (which is about being a sadist asshole, as the entire game about). Tomoaki becomes obsessed with punishing Arisato for his mental problems, and everytime Arisato says he wants to die or should die, tomoaki usually strangles him or something similar (the only time he threat of death is not strangulation, Tomoaki has him dangling out of a window and still manages to strangle him, and the fall from the window wouldn't have killed Arisato anyways). Arisato becomes obsessed with dying at Tomoaki's hands and kind wants to fulfill all his wishes and other things. Tomoaki becomes obsessed with making Arisato his and having Arisato only come to him, find solace in his wickedness.

While Tomoaki treats all the characters like crap, and two other characters routes I've played, they also nearly die, but Arisato is the one who is threatened with death, nearly every single interaction with Tomoaki. It could be a werd mixture of how Tomoaki's sadism is mixing with Arisato's alleged Munchausen's syndrome.

This game sounds way too dark for my tastes.  Thanks for explaining.

I would love to hear Gaga try hard rock or metal, but even though she likes it as a listener, I don't know if she has that in her soul as a performer.  Time will tell.

I worry about how she is taking the break up.  I hate to see her sad.  She deserves happiness always.  Her smile brightens the world.  Right now I'm crying.

I live outside the space time continuum.

donutellha

gaga would sacrifice for art but not her relationship for it 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Seeka
13 minutes ago, Ronk said:

This game sounds way too dark for my tastes.  Thanks for explaining.

I would love to hear Gaga try hard rock or metal, but even though she likes it as a listener, I don't know if she has that in her soul as a performer.  Time will tell.

I worry about how she is taking the break up.  I hate to see her sad.  She deserves happiness always.  Her smile brightens the world.  Right now I'm crying.

It's mostly P0rn without Plot. Or p0rn with very little plot.

Honestly it's more about seeing how much the main character can be sadistic and weird fetishes one can shove into the game. Seriously, there's cum inflation.

I think she'd make a wonderful rockstar.

I know, it's sad but her fans are a hardened and now cruel people it seems like. I mean a lot of us care, but then there are threads like these.

Archived