💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

'Day 1' - Gaga's dancers coming together?

vanus

Featured Posts

Didymus
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, good luck performing in small venues for the next tour

She still has a live band :shrug: A handful of dancers is enough to fill a whole stadium with that, I don't know what you're talking about.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick1495

Gaga be like "OKAY LADIES NOW LETS GET IN FORMATION!" As all the dancers fall upon her location (Gaga aka RuPaul)

ctV4V63.jpg 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Didymus said:

She still has a live band :shrug: A handful of dancers is enough to fill a whole stadium with that, I don't know what you're talking about.

you said she won't have dance.... if she doesnt have dance and dance, you think she'll be able to sell out stadiums? you think she can fill a stadium just by standing on the stage?

Didymus
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you said she won't have dance.... if she doesnt have dance and dance, you think she'll be able to sell out stadiums? you think she can fill a stadium just by standing on the stage?

Why would she have less trouble selling out a stadium if the public knew she'd bring dancers along? Makes no sense. They come to see her.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Didymus said:

Why would she have less trouble selling out a stadium if the public knew she'd bring dancers along? Makes no sense.

makes sense...

Didymus
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

makes sense...

It doesn't. They come to see her. If a rock band with barely any theatrics can sell out a stadium, then surely Gaga should (theoretically) be able to sell out a stadium with a live band and a handful of dancers. It's not like having a ton of dancers on your stage is the only way you can create a successful pop show. I think you're being very narrow-minded and tbh, also exhibiting an alarming lack of faith in Gaga's abillities/appeal.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

It doesn't. They come to see her. If a rock band with barely any theatrics can sell out a stadium, then surely Gaga should (theoretically) be able to sell out a stadium with a live band and a handful of dancers. It's not like having a ton of dancers on your stage is the only way you can create a successful pop show. I think you're being very narrow-minded and tbh, also exhibiting an alarming lack of faith in Gaga's abillities/appeal.

people dont expect the same thing from gaga as they expect from rock bands

ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Adele says "Hello". 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Gagabloke said:

Adele says "Hello". 

and gaga is not adele, and gaga doesnt have a discography of 100% ballads

Didymus
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

people dont expect the same thing from gaga as they expect from rock bands

Why are you being so dramatic? :rip:

Nearly Gaga's entire The Fame era was successfully pulled off with only a handful of dancers. You're acting like her entire act will fall on its ass if she doesn't have 10 people doing choreo next to her. It's insane and completely unwarranted, based on her own damn career history :air:

And so what, people didn't expect her to sing jazz with Tony either and that tour did fantastic too. And so what if a genre change doesn't allow her to draw in the big pop audiences anymore? So what if she does a rock show in a smaller venue? Will you be unhappy because she's following her artistic gut instead of catering to the masses? Is that the kind of "fan" you are? 'cause then it all makes sense.

MonsterOfSpain
16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Why are you being so dramatic? :rip:

Nearly Gaga's entire The Fame era was successfully pulled off with only a handful of dancers. You're acting like her entire act will fall on its ass if she doesn't have 10 people doing choreo next to her. It's insane and completely unwarranted, based on her own damn career history :air:

And so what, people didn't expect her to sing jazz with Tony either and that tour did fantastic too. And so what if a genre change doesn't allow her to draw in the big pop audiences anymore? So what if she does a rock show in a smaller value? Will you be unhappy because she's following her artistic gut instead of catering to the masses? Is that the kind of "fan" you are? 'cause then it all makes sense.

Rihanna didn't have many dancers in her ANTI World Tour yet she performed in many stadiums. I don't think people are gonna quit attending a show just because of the amount of dancers there are. 

The two times I've seen Gaga live I couldn't take my eyes off her, I barely paid attention to the dancers :laughga:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Rihanna didn't have many dancers in her ANTI World Tour yet she performed in many stadiums.

half-empty stadiums :tea:

vanus

for those of u who are saying gaga wont have dancers for ha next album, what do u think shes gonna do on tour while performing her old hits, just stand there and sing rah rah ulalal ..its nothing without dance

imma cut a bitch

3 hours ago, xeynuraf said:

The democratic convention is next week and gagz is performing. May be it has to do with that performance.

wuat

Archived