Featured Posts

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

maybe the sex scenes in AHS were too much for taylor to handle? :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't imagine Gaga being single again :( but she doesn't look like hurt or something. I need a confirmation ASAP. Maybe it's just a phase

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I don't like prying too much into her private life, but I hope it's false because they seemed so happy :(

AlexanderMagno

I bet TMZ and Perez and everyone else who's reporting the split read the topic here about it, and that's where they got the idea.

And it might be true.

Robo Ga

HOLY ****.  I THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN BUT I AM SO NOT READY FOR THIS. WTF

🤖⚡️

Speechless94

She's been much more active these past few days than she has been in weeks. If anything it seems, this happened a little while ago, going off of the way she's been acting and looking in pictures.

JustYouandI

They need to address this if they don't want to keep being harrased. You can't compare this breakup to Luc's. We are talking about her fiance and public partner of five years....

I wish it was just a tease to bring us new music , but i dnt think so.. Also she dont wear her ring alot ,it was expensive and she wears her Grandpas like i do. Bless you Gaga ,we LOVE YOU!!!

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

gagafan2017

Maybe the relationship just ran its course...these things happen not everything is a big drama. Gaga seems like she is in a good place at least...she's having fun and enjoying herself. 

ZiggyZiggs

If they really are broken up...I'll have to rethink her collaborating with Mark :madge:

Archived