Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Plan Gaga's Next In-between Albums Era

SCAR 97

Featured Posts

SCAR 97

It has been almost 3 years since Applause landed and we have gotten a lot in between (everything from Golden Globes to chicken coops). While nobody wants to think about it, what would you ideally have Gaga do after the LG5 era? For me:

-do a major film role, something NYC based

-voice the next Disney princess and snatch Let It Go's weave

-don't take 3 years :gaycat:

Didymus

Appear in off-Broadway shows under a different name and wait for the press to find out à la Rowling.

DiscoHeaven23

I think she's gonna play her best role yet for the next in between era:

Spoiler

Mom

tumblr_mme8vnVpJe1qj4315o1_500.gif

Iwontell

- I'd BEGIN with "don't take 3 fkn years again"...maybe that's kind of beyond her control and I'm being an asshole here, but 3 years is a LOT...

- A significant role in a good movie - doesn't need to be a lead or a huge budget movie or a movie with an stablished fanbase of dumbasses to **** all over her...

- Voice a character in Archer, Rick and Morty or Bob's Burguers - my favorites animated series currently (that's mostly for me :laughga:).

- A significant role (voice and appearance) in a good game (games are the future of entertainment, deal with it!).

- A 5 songs EP with jazz influenced original tunes, like "Captivated".

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Killa

I srls don't know what's best, doing  theatre or cinema first.

For her career, it's more impactful to appear on the big screen, obvious but i'd go with Didymus. Though it's quite irrelevant if it's Broadway or off-Broadway, just as long as she's not (and she wouldn't) be casted for some Wicked/Miz/Lloyd...etc. I think the rest is fine. And she doesn't even have to be in musicals, drama or comedy would be great for her development.

No mid-era please, just randomly release LG6 right after the last single era happened :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Killa
Just now, Red said:

No mid-era please, just randomly release LG6 right after the last single era happened :green: 

Well it's already recorded. :rockstar:

In4 it's an EP following the strategic move from the glorious days

AdAstra

Focus on developing her own variety of drought resistant, organic tomato and becoming a lay-decon at her local Catholic parish. If she's going to dress like a 60 year old white man, she might as well complete the package :lolga:

Ronk
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Appear in off-Broadway shows under a different name and wait for the press to find out à la Rowling.

I like that idea.

Also, pop into jazz clubs and do sets because she loves that.

And feature with a metal band. :rockstar:  OMG

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived