Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

MadonnaVsGaga like KanyeVsTaylor ?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

Try putting Gaga in Taylor's shoes. She was also the biggest start then everybody wanted to see her fail. Even though I personally am not that fond of Taylor swift And I think we are all just jelous of people who have it all and want to see them fall.I DONT hate her , hate is a scary and strong word .

when born this way was released, remember Gaga said Madonna emailed her and gave her the okay. But madonnas team denied. And gp really decided to go against Gaga. Imagine how Gaga felt . I imagine Taylor feels the same way. And I have never been one to defend her.

Also Madonna completely harassed Gaga and downgraded her success , I don't know if that was to promote her album or what but I remember Gaga was emotional at the born this way ball and was fed up 

And we have no problem calling females "snakes" and "bitches"

what about Kanye? Isn't he a snake? For secretly filming a phone convo ? And sneakily changing the lyrics from "I made her famous" which he said on the the phone call to " I made that bitch famous " 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh it was just online idiots who moaned at gaga through btw. People in the real world just liked born this way tbh.

VANTABLACK
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

marketing tricks in both cases

Yes we are the dummies :icega:

Didymus

If I put myself in Taylor's shoes, I'd feel exposed because I told my friend I'd defend him and then I called him out on the exact same event where I told him I would clear his name.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, VANTABLACK said:

Yes we are the dummies :icega:

we are! fans make the feuds while singers just have fun

President Trump

Um. It's different. Taylor straight up lied and made a big deal out of it. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

monketsharona

Why always bringing Madonna vs Gaga... Seriously you should all move on. It's done for years and I think both Madonna and Gaga are now in good terms. Case close.

Didymus

And about BTW, tbh, she was co-responsible for that whole mess. She decided to defend herself saying that song came directly from God, that she was a genius for using a tired old chords scheme again, and that people who thought the song was a copy were retarded :chica: That directly contributed to more backlash.

Ànd, she didn't use the opportunity to hit the ball back to Madonna or play along (cue Madonna asking Gaga to perform with her on tour), which was fairly easy. What she could also have done was clarify Madonna's statement, since it was taken out of context by the press: Madonna, in that same interview, denied claims about Gaga copying her as an artist, and maintained that they were two completely different artists.

What we have there is a misunderstanding and a harmless comment that is equal to Gaga calling out Katy for copying her tour props/wigs that was blown out of proportion, but it was something that could've been mended easily because it was based on nothing. With Taylor vs. Kim we have a very real personal situation that is making headlines. Different imo.

VANTABLACK
4 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

Um. It's different. Taylor straight up lied and made a big deal out of it. 

I would to if someone changed the words and called me a bitch, which was never stated originally 

Reality

This is different though, Taylor straight up lied and said that this phone call didn't even take place, but when it's revealed that it did, she said it did, but that Kayne left out certain parts. It still happened you can't lie and say it didn't.

Plus, so what if Kayne used that line? Taylor has been making her biggest hits and essentially career based off of songs about other people. The song Kayne wrote wasn't even about her. It's not like Taylor called up all of her exes and said "Alright, so, is it okay for me to talk sh*t about you on my new album? Great. Thanks!". She gets all offended over one line, when she's been making songs that completely diss other people.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Bebe

What if, when Gaga said Madonna emailed her and said BTW was cool, she actually did and Madonna just denied it and called Gaga reductive?

That would make Gaga less Taylor in this analogy and more Kimye :gaycat: Imagine how Kanye must have felt being vilified by Taylor who told him she was cool with his lyrics, imagine how he felt when he was attacked by Taylor's squad and by the press. Imagine Kanye knowing what the truth is while he is publicly vilified again.

Maybe Gaga should pull a Kim Kardashian and release the email :gaycat:

This is different though just because in Taylor/Kanye case we have evidence who is in the wrong here. Still to this day, we don't know who lied about the email, Gaga or Madonna. 

So just from that perspective these two situations are different.

LUO YI
3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

What if, when Gaga said Madonna emailed her and said BTW was cool, she actually did and Madonna just denied it and called Gaga reductive?

That would make Gaga less Taylor in this analogy and more Kimye :gaycat: Imagine how Kanye must have felt being vilified by Taylor who told him she was cool with his lyrics, imagine how he felt when he was attacked by Taylor's squad and by the press. Imagine Kanye knowing what the truth is while he is publicly vilified again.

Maybe Gaga should pull a Kim Kardashian and release the email :gaycat:

What if the actual liar is Gaga? :gaycat: wouldn't be surprised 

The night sky tells all

Archived