💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift/Kanye West Super Thread

Bebe

Featured Posts

Andrew Warhola

I'm not up to date with the whole situation, did she ever claim that that conversation with Kanye had never taken place?

And if so, where's the part where he says "I made that bitch famous"? :huh:

I mean, I wouldn't consider the "me and Taylor would still have sex" part to be that problematic, in the first place.

And again, my first point, is that even Taylor Swift's voice :deadbanana: I hardly know what she sounds like to be honest and it might be the low quality, but I'm still not convinced this is her :rip:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
13 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

LOL, the exposure of it all...can't wait for Wendy to throw in her two cents, tbqh...

I can't even contain myself rn 

1z3p93t.jpg

iCpro
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is why I hate her. She won ALBUM OF THE YEAR, the most coveted award in music, and she wastes her speech dragging kanye, trying to create a feud where there is none. It struck me as petty back then, and even more so now. 

here for her downfall :lana:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

JusticeforVenus

Devil wears prada  and acts like an angel :laughga: (but it is still the devil)

(Off topic: Buy ARTPOP on itunes)

Reality
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

lol Even Tori in that video was like "You lying b*tch" :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

ryhanna
5 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Me too, what if it's a publicity stunt that Taylor's in on? Don't trust any of them tbh.

Pretty much my thoughts, also. Not necessarily good publicity for Taylor, but headlines are headlines. And Kim and Kanye, well, if their names are out of the press for longer than an hour they'd probably die.

They all live off the media, it's fishy.

PopBitch

I think she was offended by the second line he didn't run past her, "made that bitch famous."   I don't think she would agree to being "that bitch," but she still is a hypocrite and looks bad.

But this is what her rep said at the time, back in February (see below), calling out the second line specifically.  BUT he did deny Kanye ever called to ask permission, even about the first line.  Maybe Taylor lied to her rep, not knowing she was taped when he called about the first line.  Maybe there's more to the conversation.  But she is so caught in a lie acting all upset, when on tape saying it was a compliment, the first line about sex 

"Kanye did not call for approval, but to ask Taylor to release his single 'Famous' on her Twitter account,” her publicist told Us Weekly. “She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous.'"

iCpro
1 minute ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Devil wears prada  and acts like an angel :laughga: (but it is still the devil)

(Off topic: Buy ARTPOP on itunes)

7Egyq.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Iwontell

Taylor has so many diss tracks to work on for her next album now...Calvin, Kanye, the whole Kardashian clan, Katy Perry...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Shipper

You can say alot of bad things about Kim but I admire her for sticking up for her husband AND providing receipts to defend him. :tea:

Taylor, you need Jesus.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

DeleteMyAccount

What did Taylor say in response to the Famous line originally? I forgot.

Lion Heart
27 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Whoop , there it is

tumblr_nu0o4017Pi1r41unfo1_250.gif

LMAO great gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic
  • Sara unpinned this topic

Archived