celeb

Taylor Swift/Kanye West Super Thread

Bebe

Featured Posts

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Pretty sure Taylor says something-something b*tch after Kanye reads her the lyrics

FATCAT
Just now, Fernster7 said:

Hopefully people forget this incident in like a week, I love Taylor but this whole situation is just unnecessary, I feel disappointed but I don't wish any harm to her career, I mean if this was a man his career would be the same, I don't see why hers should suffer. Slay them with your new album queen.

What?? Her being female has nothing to do with it.

Have you ever heard of the Meek-mill/Drake scenario?

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince

This thread is so beautiful. There are people questioning the evidence and then moments later being proven wrong. 

Tears in my eyes tbh. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Iwontell said:

Oh my...

There's a side of me that thinks "This is too convenient...did she know she was being recorded? If she knew, did they get her authorization to put it on their show? Why would she lie if she knew this footage existed?"

But there's another part of me that lives for how juicy this whole thing is and really wants it to be true just to see what's she going to say in response...

Just to be clear, I'm not siding with Taylor or Kanye...I'm siding with: myself, delighted by all this drama.

59 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Me too, what if it's a publicity stunt that Taylor's in on? Don't trust any of them tbh.

IMHO, T$ knew she is dealing with Kanye Kardashian, whose spouse life is filmed for reality show and in the show they are often talked over speakerphone when they phoned anyone. This part must be filmed but left out cos Taylor wasn't part of contract with E!, but now posted on Kim's snapchat for another reason but in the end it becomes bombastic cos it is between two or three big namea in the industry.

Maybe T$ will start the lawsuit now or something. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gracious Gaga

Yo I don't follow pop culture this much someone fill me in please what did Taylor just get caught lying about 

♥ Kindness Police.

Fernster7
Just now, FATCAT said:

I'm just saying that after all the stuff Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and the likes did their careers are still fine and they even have people here supporting them, I don't really think is necessary to wish any harm to her career because of this particular incident, yes, I feel bad because I thought Taylor was telling the truth but oh well, I'll just respect her a little bit less.

And honestly yes I have but I don't really know who Meek is so I can't really comment on that.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

people like to pretend women are victims whenever they get exposed for dumb **** they do lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
Just now, Fernster7 said:

I'm just saying that after all the stuff Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and the likes did their careers are still fine and they even have people here supporting them, I don't really think is necessary to wish any harm to her career because of this particular incident, yes, I feel bad because I thought Taylor was telling the truth but oh well, I'll just respect her a little bit less.

And honestly yes I have but I don't really know who Meek is so I can't really comment on that.

:rip: aint NOBODY supporting chris brown but, like, 5 people 

emma roberts is an abuser

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

I don't really know who Meek is 

That's the point. Meek was an upcoming artist, and he tried to create fake controversy about Drake. Drake had none of it, and destroyed him in multiple diss songs.

No one will touch him these days. Because of bullshit like this.

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince

No one believes you. 

You've been exposed. SIT DOWN SNAKE. 

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic
  • Sara unpinned this topic

Archived