Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift/Kanye West Super Thread

Bebe

Featured Posts

jojuun

I LIIIIIIIIIVE FOR THIS. FINALLY! TAYLOR IS EXPOSED! I GOT 4 WARNING POINTS ON THIS WEBSITE FOR CALLING HER OUT THIS WEEK, CLAIMING IT WAS "FLAMEBAIT". BUT LOOK AT HER NOW...

EXPOSED AS CAN BE
#CAUGHTONTAPE

tumblr_oahqe428X01qgbi8io1_540.jpg

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy this finally happened. I respect Taylor so much as a songwriter and artist but this past year, it has seemed like she is turning out not to be the person she seems to be. I wish she would just worry about the music and not worry about getting copyrights on everything she ever says and trying to drag down Kanye and Katy and Calvin all the time. 

Yanko

people defending her

THIS BITCH said she would saY that he called her at the grammys but she played the victim again 

katy won 

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

This site is always dead on Sundays but as soon as there is drama :deadbanana:

tumblr_inline_o1qqgaWQMD1t1ksgg_500.gif

omg I'm watching tons of "duck stampede" videos on YouTube now because of your gif.. haha

ItsTommyBitch

Katy was right all along, mess i'm a KATY KAT NOW :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Morphine Prince

Katy Perry

Calvin Harris 

Kanye West 

- All related some negative way towards Gaga yet everyone is uniting with them against Taylor :rip: 

I LIVE FOR THIS TYPE OF **** 

Fernster7

Hopefully people forget this incident in like a week, I love Taylor but this whole situation is just unnecessary, I feel disappointed but I don't wish any harm to her career, I mean if this was a man his career would be the same, I don't see why hers should suffer. Slay them with your new album queen.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, jojuun said:

I GOT 4 WARNING POINTS ON THIS WEBSITE FOR CALLING HER OUT THIS WEEK, CLAIMING IT WAS "FLAMEBAIT". 

Well, it's not like you had anymore proof than the rest of us. If you said "I ****ing hate Adolf Hitler, he's the scum o the earth", but no one else knew about his genocidal history, they might even tell you that you shouldn't hate anyone. It's all perspective.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bebe
5 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I think this shows exactly how insecure Taylor is. If out of everything she knew about the song (Which is ALOT) all she is mad about is, "I made that bitch famous." She really has a screw loose. The entire planet knows she was famous before that incident at the Grammys. It happened as she was receiving her best album award for Christ sake. She really is a vindictive insecure teenager (in her twenties) with too much power. 

In fairness, if I was in Taylor's position I would be more upset at that line :shrug:
The whole sex line, I would find to be silly and harmless. I would appreciate that Kanye called and asked for permission, I would find that to be very respectful and endearing. I would allow that line, personally.

Taking credit for my success and career while labelling me a bitch though would take it too far. It's hard to get respect as a female musician. Gaga has talked about similar issues and how the music industry is a 'boys club' and people would doubt that she was actually a songwriter and doubt how much control she had over her image. That to me would just feel like a further attack on my credibility, an attack that implied I wouldn't have had a career if it wasn't for Kanye interrupting me. The incident was actually at the VMA awards btw, for best video which she beat Single Ladies for.

That's not me taking Taylor's side btw, I'd take Kanye's music over Taylor's anyday. I consider that man a genius. I also think that the video evidence against her is pretty damning at this point. She acknowledged the "I made this bitch famous" line and said the sex line seemed more provocative. She shouldn't have lied. It's embarrassing for her at this point. I don't blame her for taking issue with that line, she should have just been upfront about it.  

She shouldn't have acted like it was all fine and that she loved it. She shouldn't have told him she would joke about it at The Grammy awards like "Jokes on you! He called me and I thought it was cool!" and then blindsided him by acting like she had never heard the line and was super offended.

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic
  • Sara unpinned this topic

Archived