1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

She won't have a major downfall like some, much as I'd like her to. But she definitely won't have another 10 million selling album or three US #1's and 2 top tens. And her international appeal will probably not improve. She's had her peak and now it's time for a dip. She's hit her 10 year anniversary in the industry and when a big star has been around that long, that's when they start having a downturn, if they haven't already. It happens to all the biggest names. No one is safe. This is partly pop culture playing out as nature intended, not even in regards to the scandal.

But this next phase in her career is going to be extremely interesting to watch. Her good girl image is ripped to shreds (how she even held onto it for as long as she did astounds me). She is no longer that sweet girl who just falls for the wrong guys. We now know that she's grown woman who has flaws like everyone else and has indulged in lies and manipulation to maintain a clean cut image that was fake, that she's a businesswoman more than an artist. For the first time ever, she'll be trying to sell an album without the public believing her claims of victimhood. She has something to prove now. If she comes back with the same image, she won't last long. Better to be open and honest. Say, she's not perfect and she's trying to learn from her mistakes. And no Blank Space copout of trying to pretend this all from the perspective of a made up character. Be real. The public likes that.

But if she really truly is done after this...serves her right. I warned people about her right from the start. Nobody listened. I know a snake in the grass when I see one. Looks like I coined that snake thing before anyone else did!

JesseBabe

I don't think her career is over by any means... but she is building a large base of people that don't like her (including celebrities), and I never thought I'd see the day when there'd be so much backlash against her, still there was and still is quiet a few people here for her and standing by her. Check out the comment section on articles written about it on Facebook. I saw dozens of people standing by her and calling Kim "classless" (which seems to be an argument people use on Facebook when they have no real rebuttal), and on Twitter currently there's a trend titled #IStandWithTaylor (talking about how good she is to fans and all the charity work she does, which really has nothing to do with why everyone was against her to begin with). Hopefully this will put her in a different light, but I highly doubt her career is over. 

Redstreak

This will be forgotten in a like a month. Taylor is here to stay, y'all just need to learn to deal with it :poot:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HauntingHollow

these days even if she ate 7 babies on stage a stuck a cross into her snakegina people would love her :saladga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

QueenGaga

She fell down the popularity charts and lost most people. Ha reputation is gone. The blackash will be huge and she might not survive 

chrismugler
18 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Waiting for a sex tape leak at this point to top it all off :hor:

I hope so,just to get a full glimpse of C. Harris d :hor:... 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

DeanWinchester
18 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Although I want to say yes, she'll probably release a new song next year and people will eat it like free Starbucks. :dry:

Got a long list Starbucks lovers / They'll tell you I'm insane :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
18 hours ago, 15jocart said:

Twitter is exploding and it's literally 2:00 in the morning. This is worse than the backlash Azalea Banks got. I'd say yeah, Taylor is not gonna be able to recover this one. She shouldn't have responded so quickly...people saw right through that phony note message.

What was the message?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

donutellha

i want to believe yesssssssssss

needa decay of a blonde popstar

that isnt gaga

and is way less talented than gaga

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived