💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you feel like Gaga has abandoned us monsters?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Be honest. Cause I do, a little bit.

Even when she had her hip broken, she used to talk to us, tweet stuff about the album, she even chatted on littlemonsters .com, filmed GAGAVISIONS/MONSTERVISIONS and used to cherish us monsters and acknowledge her fanbase, but beyond that she used to let us know that she cared about our feelings and how interested we were in her work because she knows how a f* BIG DEAL it is to A LOT of us u know. 

but now? to say this has changed is an understatement imo. I honestly feel like she's inside a bubble where only herself, her producers, her industry contacts and her animals exist. now it's all about the stuff that she wants to do for herself, be it her car collection, her drivers license, her new AHS season, her new Tony album, her meeting with the Dalai Lama, her Hillary Clinton endorsement (which I actually approve but that's not the issue here) and so on...

Like, do you even remember u used to call yourself Mother Monster and be a role model for so many people like me who counted u as their BEST (and sometimes ONLY) FRIEND?

Or does she just assumes that by the time her new album drops and her new tour tickets start to sell she will automatically remember about her "dear" little monsters again? :excuseu:

I may be overreacting, tho I HAD TO let this out because that's honestly how I feel atm...depressed, frustrated and abandoned by my idol and (maybe I'm naive to say it but) my friend.

thoughts?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tumblr

Girl, you're acting like your own mother abandoned you at the bus stop!

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

venusfly

I think she's older and has real friends and doesn't feel dependent on thousands of people she doesn't know personally :shrug:

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Tumblr said:

Girl, you're acting like your own mother abandoned you at the bus stop!

I just wish she'd acknowledge her own fanbase a little bit. that's all

DiscoStyx

I don't think she has abandoned us. Even though it's not very frequent, she's still talking to us from time to time on snapchat ("love you monsters") / twitter (a piece of her b-day cake for us) etc.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Andrew Warhola

She'll be back asking for selfies and screenshots of us gifting her new single to friends + family for a chance to fly international and meet her. Just like the old days.

QF6E8aI.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

vanus

rmRrLcr.gif

ive been feeling the exactly same

(except she didnt talk to us when she broke her hip she suddenly started talking to us when ARTPOP era began :awkney:

imma cut a bitch

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, LG said:

I think she's older and has real friends and doesn't feel dependent on thousands of people she doesn't know personally :shrug:

but helped her achieve a career?

Reality

Well, I do agree that things have changed, I don't see how you could argue against that, but I don't think that she's abandoned us, Monsters, at all. In my opinion, we're seeing a more genuine and honest side of her. People grow and people change, she isn't going to hold our hand and talk to us every second of every day, she's grown and found new interests, which isn't a bad thing at all. 

Besides, once the LG5 era starts, she'll come back and "be her old self" in no time. 

🃏🖤👹

Yuuri

She toured two years with The Fame Ball and The Monster Ball, and toured another year for the Born This Way Ball. She was always in the spotlight, every move being watched. Now she's before an album release, and wants time to herself, time that she never had. You should remember, good things come to those who wait.

Tumblr
Just now, myCD said:

I just wish she'd acknowledge her own fanbase a little bit. that's all

I agree sis but I feel like Gaga spoiled us way too much at the start of her career up until late 2013- early 2014. Artists don't usually do to fans what she does. She probably grew out of it, like we need to.

Look at Justin Bieber, he loved his fans at the start and there was so much interaction but now he literally hates them so much :toofunny: So at least she doesn't hate us after all these years!

I feel like Ariana will one day stop doing hundreds of twitter replies to her fans like she does all the time. And stop using snapchat. She'll just grow out of it.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

FATCAT

Things have changed, but I wouldn't say she's abandoned us yet. She could just be saving details of LG5 from us, since she obviously wants this to be a surprise and she couldn't keep quiet during ARTPOP.. lol

Purr more, hiss less.

TerrenceV2

Yes we monster let her down because of the ARTPOP sales and this is ha revenge.

playground love - josef salvat

Archived