💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite Björk album?

Impostor

What is your favorite Björk album?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Björk album?

Featured Posts

TerrenceV2

9 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Guys i really wanna discover Bjork but i dont know where to start :(

I only used to listen to her most popular songs, try to listen to Army Of Me. I found that song while watching the movie Sucker Punch. Another GREAT song is Hyper-Ballad. The song that made me get into her was when I listened to Crystalline and that amen-break hit me hard in the end:giveup:

playground love - josef salvat

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
1 minute ago, Brodinsky said:

It did it fo

I only used to listen to her most popular songs, try to listen to Army Of Me. I found that song while watching the movie Sucker Punch. Another GREAT song is Hyper-Ballad. The song that made me get into her was when I listened to Crystalline and that amen-break hit me hard in the end:giveup:

gonna give it a try! :D

Pharamon
6 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Discovering Bjork is like discovering your true self. You gotta find a song that will make you love her and she kinda does everything.

If you're into rock, like me, I suggest you try giving a listen to

This is what started it for me :rockstar:

oh my ****ing god - this is amazing

Pharamon
7 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

It did it fo

This is good - this is very good wow.

TerrenceV2
9 minutes ago, Skrill said:

oh my ****ing god - this is amazing

If you think the final breakdown of Mutual Core hits hard, listen to the Vulnicura Live version on Spotify:giveup: 

playground love - josef salvat

SKANK
23 hours ago, Vamp said:

"Wanderlust" is another really good one on that album. :firega:

Wanderlust is such a beautiful song, the video is spectacular too, her best in my opinion.

monsterdino
21 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I want some heavy electronic beats with uhhh mesmerizing vocals - or anything cosmic sounding :D i love Pluto so far

YYAAAAAS PLUTOOOO!!!! Btw they are all on Spotify, atleast for me. Anyways I started with Post check it out :D

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, Brodinsky said:

MOTHER NATURE.

Mother Oceania :diane:

I’m getting on your nerves

fede ARTPOP
7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Whean you listen to atleast one Björk album then we can speak, even my least favourite Björk album is better than COADF

+ you cant compare Queen of Music to Madonna :hor:

Why would I listen to Björk when I dont like her music? Madonna is more legendery than your "Queen of music" (acording to you) meanwhile Madonna is acclaimed QUEEN OF POP.  :gaycat:

giphy.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

can we stop? i'll be the one who'll get WPs

People on GGD asking what is Pop:saladga:,just ignore this supposed to be fans aka haters/troll/attention whores.

How they dare to drag M tbh.

Meanwhile she still slaying...

giphy.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

On 17/07/2016 at 0:14 AM, iamlost481516 said:

I know ita considered her worst but I LOVE Volta.  So ahead of its time. Innocence is still a banger today 

Volta is amazing! So underrated.

It kinda reminds me of the situation with Kate Bush's The Red Shoes which is considered her worst by a lot of people but in fact it is a great album. People have no taste.

2 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

People on GGD asking what is Pop:saladga:,just ignore this supposed to be fans aka haters/troll/attention whores.

How they dare to drag M tbh.

Meanwhile she still slaying...

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Why would I listen to Björk when I dont like her music? Madonna is more legendery than your "Queen of music" (acording to you) meanwhile Madonna is acclaimed QUEEN OF POP.  :gaycat:

giphy.gif

You should GET OUT! Unlike this vulgar woman, Queen Björk doesn't need to expose her private parts to make up for lack of musical talent. Madonna was the one who wanted Björk to write her a full album but she only agreed to do one song because of her friend Nellee Hooper. So even your Queen of Pop bowed down in front of God's talent. Talent >> Popularity.

fede ARTPOP
17 minutes ago, symphonia said:

You should GET OUT! Unlike this vulgar woman, Queen Björk doesn't need to expose her private parts to make up for lack of musical talent. Madonna was the one who wanted Björk to write her a full album but she only agreed to do one song because of her friend Nellee Hooper. So even your Queen of Pop bowed down in front of God's talent. Talent >> Popularity.

If shes that good why does she has that low sales and awards? giphy.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Dorothy Gale
8 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

If shes that good why does she has that low sales and awards? giphy.gif

all you rebel hearts need to quiet up. Bedtime Stories was written by Bjork and Madonna said she modeled Ray of Light off Bjork.

Archived