💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 First Single>>>Make Me/Rise

Quark

Featured Posts

Miley

" I can safely say that LG5's first single will be much better"

You know what happend last time people opened their mouth too early. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chiuga

Make me is another uninspiring, cheap sounding filler from Britney. The rap feature is so random and thrown together on the song to fill the gap amidst the poor song writing. (3/10)

Katy's vocal is just atrocious like she's using her throat to sing rather than her pipes and the breathing after the last word of each line just shows she has poor techniques that result in the short of breath but the song does have a few euphoric moments and is at least a bit more meaningful. (4.5/10)

Mister Gaga

I hope tbh. This year promised to be the new 2009/2011 but, up to now, it has been a total flop. I mean, bad material imo, bad quality. Cheap and repetitive.

Gags, save pop music like you did in 2008, please! 

I imagine whatever she puts out will be of significantly higher quality than what these two have put out tonight (and I like Make Me, it's catchy). It's just in her nature that she's of a higher caliber artist that isn't settling for complacency in her music. 

Haroon

Lead single-wise:

R9 > KP4 > LG5 > A4 > TS6 > etc

I haven't heard any of them :poot: 

swakby
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

After hearing both Make Me and Rise, I can safely say that LG5's first single will be much better. There is just no way that Gaga could release something so bland as her first single. At the very least Gaga's first singles are always interesting and memorable. And it won't be any different with LG5.

How can u be so sure? We have basically no clue what the album is going to sound like 

iamjackh
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

It will probably be on her new album so it is kind of part of her new era.

Yeah well TIHTY might be on LG5 but it's not part of the era?

tumblr_niaxdyOJci1tui2odo1_400.gif

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

I have zero doubt that Gaga will demolish Katy's lead with the quality of the song, lyrics and melody.

What I'm not sure about is if it will be more successful, but that doesn't matter to me much anymore.

So Katy pulled a Beyonce with a single that if it will.perform good will be her lead but if will perform bad will be considered a promo single for the Olympics? Cool. 

Serendipity
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Lead single-wise:

R9 > KP4 > LG5 > A4 > TS6 > etc

I haven't heard any of them :poot: 

inb4 when they come out, it becomes a reverse order :poot: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Prada

2 months ago I though ''ow there are tons of artists gonna release new music,this will be a nice year '' but now my only last hope is Gagz.I know she will probably release something otantic,maybe not the best song she ever made.But at lease a nice new song.I don't care if Katy or anyone is succesfull.All we need is good music I think.

Why we fight over Brit vs Katy.I wish they both released amazing songs and we would fight for it.But both songs are bad.After all music is what matters...These who's better than who fight is meaningless.Wish they all release amazing albums,songs and world would be a happier place.....

gagafan2017

Rise is the same old cliche empowerment **** and the production is straight off prism...no growth 

I like the production on britneys song but the lyric and melody is nothing special 

Katy might have had more commercial success than gaga last era but 8 years into her career she is still yet to step up to the plate and give a great performance. I just don't take her seriously. 

Archived