💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Make Me... vs Rise

thierryrreiht

Make Me... vs Rise  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer? and say why!

• Make Me...
    • Rise
    • Neither

Featured Posts

TBH, both are below my expectations, like waaaaay below...

I voted for Make Me just because it's less basic and bland comapring to the snoozefest that is Rise...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAVID VOGUER

idk, Katy somehow stays true to her music style while Britney is trying so hard to fit in with a trend. So Katy 1, Britney 0. 

Rise lyrics are relatable tho. #LG5 :stalkga:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Lord Ryry

lolll gaga has no competition yaaas, rise is ok but boring and make me....i've never been a britney fan so i'll just leave it at that

DiscoStyx

Make Me sounds soooo good and catchy even though I regret that the music/sound itself has nothing innovative and sounds the same as what we've been hearing for the past two/three years. Anyway, Make Me can still be a HUGE, iconic success.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

The Surrealist

None, but when it comes to production and commercial 'Make Me (Ooh)' is better. But as we know the general public has no interest in quality whatsoever, so 'Rise' is probably going to be on Billboard next week. I think both are really generic and stayed true to their shtick.

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

None, but when it comes to production and commercial 'Make Me (Ooh)' is better. But as we know the general public has no interest in quality whatsoever, so 'Rise' is probably going to be on Billboard next week. I think both are really generic and stayed true to their shtick.

I died inside :toofunny:

Reid LePage

Rise wasn't even produced that well and the song itself just sounds like a rushed release track... oh wait :/

Britney had me boppin all the way to work yasss queeny

ModernEcstasy
6 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Sound off y'all!

Hide contents

TBH I  have to say neither...

tumblr_mn7x9l7vw71ry4q0lo1_500.gif

Katy-Perry-Confused.gif

Next!

But, you didn't add that option :giveup:

Dangerous Man

Both are weak songs for a comeback. Tried to listen to them many times but I still don't like them. Shame coz both artists are known for releasing bops. :neyde: 

How bout you?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Sunny

Same, I expected better (well, I expected better from Britney).

I like dancin', and ponies....

ryanripley

is there a youtube link for Rise? i'm dissapointed by Make Me :neyde: haven't heard rise yet

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tropico

I never liked Britney so I'm not disappointed by Make Me because I didn't expect it to be good to begin with. 

Katy on the other hand... Yeah, sort of. I'm underwhelmed. The song is by no means bad but it's far from great or even her best work. I don't stan her either but I guess I thought her comeback would be better. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

DiscoStyx

Make Me... is a effing BOP. I'm already dancing to it in my shower tbh :laughga:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived