💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Make Me... vs Rise

thierryrreiht

Make Me... vs Rise  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer? and say why!

• Make Me...
    • Rise
    • Neither

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, Wild said:

Funny how when @Enigma makes this thread it's quickly closed but this one remains open. 

Britney's song is fun and I like listening to it. 

Katy's shows a side to her that none of her previous singles have and it's a good song.  Neither are that special.  

I knew I wasn't the only one who caught that :queenga:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

I don't really expect anything from these two so basically what I expected: pretty boring

I might warm up to it after more listen but right now I'm not into it.

The fact that everyone is releasing new music while Gaga is not also contributes the bitterness towards these come back songs.

Cos I know the true slayage come back queen is gonna be Gaga :firega:

*goes back to waiting for LG5

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

15 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

I knew I wasn't the only one who caught that

I'm not sure if it's some sort of bias or the mods just not noticing, but if his was closed this one should be too it's only fair. 

TimisaMonster

With Britney, I hate the rapping, the weird animal noises, and the chorus is very weak and boring

With Katy, the song has a monotonous tone and doesn't "go" anywhere...plus it seems like a try hard "I'm mature" effort from the bubblegum pop music she's been making but it seems fake...just saying

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Roomingfree77
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:30 PM, JbGaga said:

I gotta say as much as I dont think these women are great vocalist or artists I feel nostalgic and happy with there releases . If feels like 2010 a little again and real Pop stars are coming back. None of this Selena Gomez, Megan Trainer little girl crap we have had for 3 years. Im ready for real pop to come through. Lets go Pink, Brit, Katy, Rihanna, Bey, Adelle, GAGA.... Bring on the new music and competitive pop spirit back!

:staymad:

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:34 PM, Andrew Warhola said:

Make Me Rice

D17537F99B5E016315A850EE046FAE33.gif

I bought me a mini rice steamer makes the perfect cup of rice in about 8 minutes I love it...:tongue:

Make Me now has took over Katy Perry in the youtube battle make me is pulling ahead of rise!!! And make me is only audio so this is amazing for Britney!

I really don't understand why Make me is so praised.  I listened to it three times already and doesn't get better at all.  

Rise on the other hand became my favourite from the first listening :queenga:

Illuminati

Sadly I prefer Rise as much as I want Britney's single to succeed. From the early leaks we had I really couldn't expect Rise to be so good and it surprised me in a good way. It's rare to hear a Katy Perry song that's serious, catchy and touching. And after this if her lead ends up being something a la Roar she's definitely dead to me lol.

Brian Ryan
8 hours ago, Wild said:

I'm not sure if it's some sort of bias or the mods just not noticing, but if his was closed this one should be too it's only fair. 

Absolutely. I agree.

inuborg

I would say I'm disappointed with those songs, but I didnt have any expectations for them in the first place :laughga: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, inuborg said:

I would say I'm disappointed with those songs, but I didnt have any expectations for them in the first place :laughga: 

Listen Precious Things better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg
Just now, RAMROD said:

Listen Precious Things better.

hew? :green:

RAMROD
Just now, inuborg said:

hew? :green:

Talented person Tori :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Talented person Tori :D

ooooh Tori Amos, I couldnt get into her but I didnt try really hard lol. Ive been listening to a lot of Joanna Newsom

Archived