💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Female collab for LG5?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Will Gaga collab with any pop girls for LG5?

Like Taylor Swift :firega:

or Katy Perry :staymad: 

or Madonna :v: 

OR more realistically Cupcakke the rapper. Cupcakke does features for only $500, which is totally in Gaga's price range. She could probably afford to have Cupcakke on every single song. 

The only featured artist I want on LG5 is Gagz herself.

Lady Gaga- *lead single* ft. Lady Gaga

I can only accept Dinner ft. Adele

I feel like this thread reappears every few hours lol. But Britney and Gaga collab please or Rihanna and gaga or Ari and gaga or jt and gaga even tho he isn't female

Iwontell

Yes, Cupcakke!
And then in the video she could have Cupsy dressed like Nicki Minaj, just for shits and giggles.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Yuuri
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I feel like this thread reappears every few hours lol. But Britney and Gaga collab please or Rihanna and gaga or Ari and gaga or jt and gaga even tho he isn't female

Justin Timberlake?

ALGAYDO

I want Gaga to collab with people who can match her, either vocally, visually, or creatively. 

Artists like Lana, Christina, Ariana, Grimes, etc. would all be nice. 

Artists like Briteny and Rihanna can stay in their own lanes :green:

lxdygxga

I'd like to see her collab with Rihanna, Lana, Adele or Beyoncé, but realistically I see none happening in the near future, if at all.

More likely for this release, maybe Bruno Mars at a push due to the Mark connection and her constant praise of him, or Elton for obvious reasons. But I think Kevin Parker, Mark himself or someone like Father John Misty is more likely to be one of her featuring artists this time around.

GagaXCupcakke
9 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

who's this cupcakke? Is she bluffin with her muffin? :emma:

This is Cupcakke, Queen of Rap

Swan Heart

I can't think of a female artist I want Gaga to collab with..

I would love a Beck collab though. :rockstar: Or Tame Impala, she could explore some more psychedelic sounds with them!

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

gagzus
26 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

She has to collab with Grimes URGENTLY

She should've had her produce on ARTPOP tbh, but I hope she gets to work with her at some point 

Archived