Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Gaga vs Katy "Born This Way"

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

Not surprisingly, this is my fourth flop thread today, but I'm just amped up.

Here's a video of Katy performing Born This Way and she looks really happy and really passionate. I guess she looked up to Gaga at that time but somehow she turned into an arrogant pop girl and started battling out with Gaga.

So basically I want to compare Gaga and Katy's singing abilities, bot of them singing an acoustic version of Born This Way 

Katy Perry:

Gaga:

Monsters discuss below! And don't let my thread flop :grr:

I hate Katy's change in the lyrics, it's so cheesy

EDIT: wait, this is not the video where she changes "I" to "you" in all the lines of the song, did she sing it more than once?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Babel

She didn't like Gaga before, she just realized being gay-friendly was a good marketing strategy for her and followed suit.

Katy and GaGa don't hate each other. They've both denied it more than once. All either has done is throw cheap shade for publicity.

OT: GaGa is far better by far.

Haroon

On paper I wouldn't think BTW could suit Katy whether acoustic or not but she did it pretty well actually :happy: They've got totally different voices, Gaga's is bigger and more belty whereas Katy's is a bit more restricted like Rihanna's but still does very well with loads of songs and arrangements :woohoo: Awesome performances by them both :applause: 

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's 2016 why do people still hate Katy and blame her for "shading" Gaga. She's liked her since 2008 get over yourselves. 

Obviouly they arn't best friends but that doesn't mean they're enemies. If anything it was rude on Gaga's hand for acting like Katy was straight up stealing her **** back in 2014 with that ridiculous tweet. 

They both sang it well, I know I couldn't have had the pipes of even half of either or. Gaga of corse sang it better though because it's her song and she had been singing it for 2+ years at that point. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LUO YI
19 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

She didn't like Gaga before, she just realized being gay-friendly was a good marketing strategy for her and followed suit.

You can't make sure that. You're not God. You're not Katy not even Gaga. 

The night sky tells all

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

You can't make sure that. You're not God. You're not Katy not even Gaga. 

Why would they hang out at the Met Gala in 2016 if she hated her so much?

EDIT: wrong person 

iamjackh
46 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

And they said Gaga had no impact

giphy.gif

I LOVE THIS GIF, ITS EVERYWHERE ON GagaDaily :excited2::lolga:

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Archived