💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Allegedly, Alejandro MV early concept

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

It might or might not be real, but let's not discuss that, what do you think about the idea and what if this was the actual MV?

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

What even is going on? Why are her eyes blue? Am I suppose to believe this? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Child

Anything would have been better than the actual video we got.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Repent and leave this fan base.

HauntingHollow
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

u mean her best video ? :staymad:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

NewUsername

Why are people reacting negatively to this? It actually looks like those sketches could make an amazing MV

JustifyMyLove

As i had to reply to some dumbass in Facebook, this is real, Gaga and Gaga camp contacted some group wich one of the people was a director, production designer, etc, to develop some early ideas for the vid, but they were likely to be scrapped, just like when Gaga contacted Gianfranco Abela to design the ARTPOP cover of her in a sausage (I personally contacted him too). This girl belongs to some team who has directed/produced on Glee, FOX, Men In Black 3, etc...

Julia Volkova #1 stan

andy232000

probably not... BUT THAT PAGE HAS professional recordings of TBTWB and i want them!!!!! :grr: they left me on seen when I asked for them...

DAVID VOGUER
6 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

As i had to reply to some dumbass in Facebook, this is real, Gaga and Gaga camp contacted some group wich one of the people was a director, production designer, etc, to develop some early ideas for the vid, but they were likely to be scrapped, just like when Gaga contacted Gianfranco Abela to design the ARTPOP cover of her in a sausage (I personally contacted him too). This girl belongs to some team who has directed/produced on Glee, FOX, Men In Black 3, etc...

5+lies+all+runners+tell

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived