💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A fake new song having 400k+ views in 4 days

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Another one of these. 417k views in 4 days. 5k likes. HOW! (probably the thirst of tens of thousands of brazilians?)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

First of all this is a Trance song (yes, a very very bad Trance song, a very tragic one)

I always wanted Gaga to do Trance music but with her own style, this song is just BAD lyrically like ugh.

This is the kind of Trance I want from Gaga

Anyways, I've seen this mess with a bunch of other fake songs, Youtube needs to do something

Creyk

It's such a lovely song

This is all I want from Gaga

But please make it 4 minutes instead of 6, radio will not play something so so long

Solitaire
13 hours ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

First of all this is a Trance song (yes, a very very bad Trance song, a very tragic one)

I always wanted Gaga to do Trance music but with her own style, this song is just BAD lyrically like ugh.

This is the kind of Trance I want from Gaga

Anyways, I've seen this mess with a bunch of other fake songs, Youtube needs to do something

I've always wanted Gaga to go into a trance direction, but more along the lines of So Happy I Could Die. More dark hip hop influences mixed with trance, if that makes any sense, I think the examples you posted wouldn't mesh well with Gaga's vocals and would come off more like an ARTPOP reject :/

Spoiler

Not bashing your taste or anything, I just don't think Gaga would do well to have those kind of "soft house" sounds after ARTPOP. If she does electro stuff again I want heavy heavy synth tracks like Aura on steroids or a dark oozey trance love child between ARTPOP the song and SHICD.

- Previously Sycothisis

crisTEAne

lmao, the GP doesn't even know anymore how gagz sounds because the spectrum between PF/BR and the sound of music/national anthem is fücking wide. :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mister max

this account has multiple vids tho :rip: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

iamjackh
18 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

:deadbanana:

at least people want new music from her...

Ngl... Why do a lot of 'leaked' songs (fake songs) have 'ft. David Guetta?' 

It's worse than that Trance Lead one.

To the people who make these:

You-have-to-stop-gif.gif?gs=a

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Pain of fame1

It has more than 700k in JUST 5 DAYS. It will pass the million views in a week...this is crazy. People are THRISTY

HaveAnOysterBBy

This is actually a really good sign. :sick:

Just imagine when something official comes out this era might actually be a promising one 

Archived