Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Why has Gaga never spoke about BLM?

gagzus

Featured Posts

President Trump
On July 12, 2016 at 2:17 AM, SilkSpectre0 said:

So many White peopl scared of being called privileged...retweet black voices retweet black issues. No one needs you to whitesplain it to anyon

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump

I had to press submit after accident quoted because this flop mobile version. But why hasn't anybody replied to my good point of saying that she can support issues without supporting black lives matters. Black lives matters has OBJECTIVELY done questionable things, such as members being filmed saying they were gonna shoot cops, members saying lets burn this town down, members attacking white people saying "there's a whitey" (I saw a video of this a long time ago), members chanting In a library and flipping off people that were studying for simply studying and not joining the chant in a library, interrupting Bernie sanders rally who in fact marched with Martin Luther King, interrupting other events and parades, committing violent acts, ETC. THese are all objective facts of the black lives matters organization.How on earth can you expect someone to NEED join this organization, where anyone can join, where anyone can do anything, and represent the organization. How is it even logical to expect her to join any organization that genuinely is very controversial, not for their beliefs or agenda, but for the way they conduct themselves ? Since ANYONE can immediately become a part of the movement. You can't control what is done within the movement. So why is it not Enough that gaga supports equal rights black rights etc. why is it even mentioned that she "SHOULD" support black lives matter on a public forum??? You have got to take into consideration these facts , that it's not necessary at all to support this specific organization , at least PUBLICLY, while supporting black rights and equality . I'm not even saying that it's a bad idea to support te organization, just that the movement itself is more than just the concept of supporting black peoples, members at times go far beyond the scope of supporting equal rights and instead commit acts that not everyone can stand behind. Supporting black lives matters cannot be viewed simply as viewing equal rights, it's supporting the organization itself also as well as its actions, and if you disagree then that's fine but this is realistic logic as to why someone would not be a part of the organization .. And your question asked "why." And these are acceptable reasons why. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Speechless94
12 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

... just that the movement itself is more than just the concept of supporting black peoples, members at times go far beyond the scope of supporting equal rights and instead commit acts that not everyone can stand behind. Supporting black lives matters cannot be viewed simply as viewing equal rights, it's supporting the organization itself also as well as its actions, 

case closed 

AJH219

Because of people like you. Every time she speaks about social issues she gets dragged to the pits of hell by her own fans  and by people within the movement. Makes a song about rape culture, dragged. Speaks about a massacre at a gay bar, dragged. Makes a statement about gun control, dragged. She never wins when she speaks on these issues because for the selfish people, like you, its never enough. Lady Gaga is, arguably, one of the most vocal celebrity social justice advocates of our time and you have the audacity to come on here and throw a hissy fit because she's, apparently, not giving your cause enough attention? Get over yourself and give me a break. What have you done to advance change, other than cry on tumblr or here on GGD? Maybe you should think about YOUR actions before attacking someone else's? 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

SilkSpectre0
22 hours ago, Sudarshana said:

prove it to the racists

You don't endulge racist logic. The racist can friggin prove why they're right (which they can't as there's no reason other than hatred behind their thoughts) you don't say to people who are oppressed 'sorry can you prove why you shouldn't be?'

SilkSpectre0
13 hours ago, Yaxley said:

I had to press submit after accident quoted because this flop mobile version. But why hasn't anybody replied to my good point of saying that she can support issues without supporting black lives matters. Black lives matters has OBJECTIVELY done questionable things, such as members being filmed saying they were gonna shoot cops, members saying lets burn this town down, members attacking white people saying "there's a whitey" (I saw a video of this a long time ago), members chanting In a library and flipping off people that were studying for simply studying and not joining the chant in a library, interrupting Bernie sanders rally who in fact marched with Martin Luther King, interrupting other events and parades, committing violent acts, ETC. THese are all objective facts of the black lives matters organization.How on earth can you expect someone to NEED join this organization, where anyone can join, where anyone can do anything, and represent the organization. How is it even logical to expect her to join any organization that genuinely is very controversial, not for their beliefs or agenda, but for the way they conduct themselves ? Since ANYONE can immediately become a part of the movement. You can't control what is done within the movement. So why is it not Enough that gaga supports equal rights black rights etc. why is it even mentioned that she "SHOULD" support black lives matter on a public forum??? You have got to take into consideration these facts , that it's not necessary at all to support this specific organization , at least PUBLICLY, while supporting black rights and equality . I'm not even saying that it's a bad idea to support te organization, just that the movement itself is more than just the concept of supporting black peoples, members at times go far beyond the scope of supporting equal rights and instead commit acts that not everyone can stand behind. Supporting black lives matters cannot be viewed simply as viewing equal rights, it's supporting the organization itself also as well as its actions, and if you disagree then that's fine but this is realistic logic as to why someone would not be a part of the organization .. And your question asked "why." And these are acceptable reasons why. 

You shouldn't mention MLK if you don't know anything about him (you clearly don't)

SilkSpectre0

Newsflash at why gaga hasn't spoken about black lives matter: her cis white gay fans are pretty racist and would feel bitter about it. And people wonder why gaga is less fan interactive...maybe she realised her fans weren't as unprejudiced as she hoped. But can every white gay on here stop using black gifs ,black language and sayings. If you don't support black lives you don't get to appropriate their words to feel cool 

President Trump
9 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

You shouldn't mention MLK if you don't know anything about him (you clearly don't)

What the **** lol!!!! You trolL 

Ma ma pa pa pa

gagzus
57 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

STOP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC THIS NOBODY IS A TROLL

Actually I'm not this topic was in 100% seriousness and sis you're the nobody with your terrible profile pic of Gaga with a photoshopped nose so try again next time

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Tove Lo said:

She doesn't support terrorist groups.

I'm glad she won't support ISIS but the question was about Black Lives Matter

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Maybe she's scared she might say the wrong thing. I mean look at the Hilary tweet she made, it was so out of place and unnecessary. Maybe it's good that she starts to mind her own business. :shrug:

Archived