BLACKOUTbritney
8 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

I laughed when she dramatically turned on the switch.. :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_oa6hlqCDPX1rsve3t_500.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I suppose Private Show is a song title as well as the name for her new fragrance.

The thing is this snippet looks like it's from the music video of Make Me (Ooh). :hmm:

River

didn't she say that she's going to stop with the sexy clothes and dance moves because she doesn't want her kids to see it?

Anyway she's ****ing hot!!!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Jenniferella
Just now, River said:

didn't she say that she's going to stop with the sexy clothes and dance moves

That's the only way she/her team has found to make people notice she's still here, I guess.

This trailer is so cringe worthy, I feel embarrassed

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

River
6 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

That's the only way she/her team has found to make people notice she's still here, I guess.

Yeah it's possible..

well she's awkward in general lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Shadowcrest
1 hour ago, DevilHeart said:

how is it cringeworthy :rip:

Jenniferella
4 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

how is it cringeworthy :rip:

How is it NOT cringe worthy, was it your question ?

I mean, I can't spot any difference from what she's been doing from Femme Fatale (and I'm being tight with this) til now. Same hair, same outfits, same dance moves, same need to show as much skin as possible, same imagery... Everything screams "EMPTY" to me

Shadowcrest
5 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I mean, I can't spot any difference from what she's been doing from Femme Fatale (and I'm being tight with this) til now. Same hair, same outfits, same dance moves, same need to show as much skin as possible, same imagery... Everything screams "EMPTY" to me

If this is honestly what you think, I don't think this material is the thing that's empty here :rip:

It may be at the most a little hammy, but cringeworthy? Really? This isn't Lady Gaga, she isn't going to cut her hair short and dye it teal because she's coming up on a new album, and I don't know why you're expecting some crazy transformation out of Britney Spears. Also how are these the same outfits :emma:

Femme Fatale:

Britney-Spears-V-Magazine-Cover-Shoot.jp

New Era:

1280-wf89hszcwn6jfny2zke3yegekcpwecamb34

Slayer
1 hour ago, DevilHeart said:

I agree. Britney has always been a sexual fantasy ever since BOMT, and the thing that kept her interesting was her costumes. She played the fantasy of the schoolgirl, the innocent girl-next-door, the red catsuit alien chick, the grungy party girl, the air hostess, the stripper, the office worker, the circus entertainer, the lipstick lesbian... She was constantly "dressing up", living out fantasies and changing her costumes to keep it fresh. But ever since 3, she's just been wearing low-cut leotards and the fantasy element has gone now. She's selling sex without anything unique that sets her apart. Criminal was a nice return to fore, but they made that video so overtly sexual that the fun story element became redundant.

This new video for Make Me (Oooh) doesn't look interesting or unique in any way whatsoever. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt because we've only seen a snippet, but I'm not holding out hope. Her team probably realises she's at a point in her career where sexual fantasy doesn't sell as much as soft p0rn, so they're just trying to keep up with all the other pop girls who are getting more and more overtly sexual. Oh well, she can only keep it up for so long...

(I've just spent far too long analysing her career lmao)

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, Themysciran said:

If this is honestly what you think, I don't think this material is the thing that's empty here :rip:

It may be at the most a little hammy, but cringeworthy? Really? This isn't Lady Gaga, she isn't going to cut her hair short and dye it teal because she's coming up on a new album, and I don't know why you're expecting some crazy transformation out of Britney Spears. Also how are these the same outfits :emma:

Femme Fatale:

New Era:

Yeah...no. She's been doing the very same thing, those covers aren't really relevant to what I'm saying and even push up my opinion : she's playing it sexy blindly and in a very, very unimaginative way. But then again, it's not like it's her decision since she basically dropped any interest in her singer career since she had her breakdown.

Shadowcrest
23 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Yeah...no. She's been doing the very same thing, those covers aren't really relevant to what I'm saying and even push up my opinion : she's playing it sexy blindly and in a very, very unimaginative way. But then again, it's not like it's her decision since she basically dropped any interest in her singer career since she had her breakdown.

But it is relevant to what you said, you said she wears the same outfits, no?

donutellha

brintabulous :awkney:

jkjk congrats for her!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Jenniferella
21 hours ago, Themysciran said:

But it is relevant to what you said, you said she wears the same outfits, no?

She's wearing a black leotard, I don't think this is the first time she's wearing one...

Also, you can see this V Magazine shoot has nothing to do with her ""new"" style since this new video is released

Archived