💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Britney teases a new project

yASSsss

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Well I guess since we don't have anything about LG5, we could consider this to be Gaga News too:icega:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Well I guess since we don't have anything about LG5, we could consider this to be Gaga News too:icega:

nah to the ah to the no no no

EssenceOfPop
Just now, UK Monster said:

Thanks boo, you're welcome to service me anytime :staymad:

And you my sparrow blue, heart, mind and D!ck. :v:

Through the fire; we're born again.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, JAMES1993 said:

I didnt see anything perfume related. It looked like a music video. And there was some singing in it. New music is coming! I think she will release her new song before Gaga, im way more excited for Gaga. But im curious as to how britneys new music will sound like

Yeah it's okay you did a mistake.But change the title now..

JAMES1993
3 minutes ago, Kenji said:

I hope she is having a really good song to release,because we need good pop songs...BUT

At this point,honestly i do care about Gaga´s music ONLY.

Same im just waiting on Gaga but honestly, I am excited to hear britneys new stuff. Katy perrys at the bottom of my list lol but Gaga and Britney are probably starting their eras around the same time. Bookmark me britney and gaga are performing at the VMAs Gagas lead single is coming next month I just have a feeling, and Britneys seems to be coming anyday now

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

princess riri and semi princess gaga

:laughga:

ryanripley

i RAN cus this was already posted and i thought she finally put something out :grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:laughga:

I thought u was too far up madge's ass to find and use a lil pic of gags

Brooke Candy
9 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

queen Britney princess riri and semi princess gaga are about to slay 2016

Gaga is the FCKING goddess 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

1 minute ago, JAMES1993 said:

Same im just waiting on Gaga but honestly, I am excited to hear britneys new stuff. Katy perrys at the bottom of my list lol but Gaga and Britney are probably starting their eras around the same time. Bookmark me britney and gaga are performing at the VMAs Gagas lead single is coming next month I just have a feeling, and Britneys seems to be coming anyday now

I believe that we are very close to Gaga´s new single...And it would be great to see them both at the VMA´s....I wish i wish i wish we could have Gaga´s single today....

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i RAN cus this was already posted and i thought she finally put something out :grr: 

no dont worry you can get back to jerking off now :woohoo:

MaryJaneHolland

I thought u was too far up madge's ass to find and use a lil pic of gags

throwing some shades i see :tea::tea: hmm, ok (if gaga's smth semi, then she's a semi queen :staymad:)

on topic, i'm quite excited about britney, i'm sick of all this rap stuff going around, i wanna hear pure pop

JAMES1993
Just now, Kenji said:

I believe that we are very close to Gaga´s new single...And it would be great to see them both at the VMA´s....I wish i wish i wish we could have Gaga´s single today....

I know but bookmark me its coming by next month, and we probably wont get the album till october or noveber. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

ryanripley

no dont worry you can get back to jerking off now :woohoo:

:grr: i gladly will

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived