đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga went country-pop?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Pablo

This is more 1970's pop than country to me, but country in the 21st century has gone to the pits. I'd be nice to hear an older school sound from gaga. I'd love some ABBA type songs too!

Don't visit my profile

Whispering

Country music radio would never play her songs. They are exclusive concerning the artists they will play. 

AlexanderLevi2

Born This Way country version is everything (I wish she would have redone the vocals though because it's so obvious that the majority of the song is just edited in :sick:). But it needs to be rock with some country twang to it for my taste.

Currently listening to Joanne

15jocart

I love pop songs that have a country "vibe" to them (Honey, I'm Good is the perfect example). That way I can enjoy the country sound without having to admit to listening to country music. Yoü and I was a nice balance of that as well, as was the Born This Way Country Road Version (:flop: why does it have to be a country road (why couldn't it have just been country version)) :spin::spin::spin:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Schwerk

As long as it doesnt sound phoney, wannabe country-esk. But I'm not a big fan of country pop in general, I prefer music to pack a bit more punch. Also a lot of it is very religious and I'm not so it's hard to relate to sometimes.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived