Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What is the perfect Gaga finale song

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

BossBiatch

I dont know about the people who youre gonna play the mixtape but  Since GP knows all about her hits like BR JD Lovegame Alejandro Paparazzi BTW i would only choose her cover songs OR the song of lady gaga that she made an acoustic rendition if I were you.

Imagine

I wish 

Sound of Music

Elton john grammy 2010

I want your love

Some c2c songs

Also like that infamous gif that some guy edited sxsw swine performance and sound of the music after one another, you can show those 2 performances.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

For me it was the sound of music tribute. My mom my bro and I were watching and their mouths literally dropped. They were both Like "I knew she could sing but holy ****!" Lol cuz they both have a lot of love for Gaga as well my brother who's a year older than me said "that was so beautiful Gaga is pretty ****ing fabulous!" Lol my heart was literally in such joy ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

AlexanderLevi2

NEW YORK, NEW YORK.

It sums up her entire career.

Currently listening to Joanne

grenziel

If it's the youth of your family then why not Just Dance. End the playlist with her first mega hit. Trust me, whenever I want someone to miss Gaga, I play Just Dance. Timeless bop can never go wrong. :giveup:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

McMonster08

Heavy Metal Lover :emma:

Seriously though, the last chorus of HML for me has that conclusive vibe. The "ooh ooh" right after the bridge with minimal music, followed by "ooh ooh" hook with that banging production, and how the song ends with a silence and just an echo of "Heavy Metal Lover...," it's like a music that's telling you "the party's over, I hope you had a blast" :staymad:

Ferrer Zorola

bad romance obviously?
picture it like an encore at a tour 

LIFE IS GOOD

Haroon

Marry The Nigh, it ends on such an explosive high that sticks with you :woot: 

Oriane

Really nice of everyone to make fun of you...

I'd say end it with Imagine, it's full of hope and it fits her voice, personality, convictions, it's a good resume. Til it happens to you is too dramatic but maybe you should put it before because you have to put it in your playlist, it's so beautiful. The Sound of Music... I don't know, I just think it wouldn't fit.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Yo GagaGaga
9 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

Really nice of everyone to make fun of you...

I'd say end it with Imagine, it's full of hope and it fits her voice, personality, convictions, it's a good resume. Til it happens to you is too dramatic but maybe you should put it before because you have to put it in your playlist, it's so beautiful. The Sound of Music... I don't know, I just think it wouldn't fit.

giphy.gif

Archived