Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga Feature More?

DiscoHeaven23

Gaga Features  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga start featuring on other artists' songs?

• yasss
    • god no.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

OT: She definitely should. It helps with broadening her horizons and helps her gain some relevance during off-albums.

This. I think this is the most beneficial use of collabs. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

oh crap.. lemme edit that :toofunny:

Lets all start calling it LG5% because there's a 5% chance of this era actually happening :emma:.

Mary Jane Holland, this could be our iconic moment we may have just created an official slang term for viral usage on the internet! :queenga:

1 minute ago, nikola said:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Bloodyhell, calm down love

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, UK Monster said:

Lets all start calling it LG5% because there's a 5% chance of this era actually happening :emma:.

Mary Jane Holland, this could be our iconic moment we may have just created an official slang term for viral usage on the internet! :queenga:

4a700e50-bbaa-0132-9a54-0e01949ad350.gif

LG5 who? I only know LG%

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

LG5 who? I only know LG%

Gaga's fame started from a wording glitch in a text message and our fame may have just started from a spelling error too. Gaga's 2016 impact :hor:

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

This. I think this is the most beneficial use of collabs. 

The question is with whom she should feature. I don't see her being featured in most mainstream pop acts. She should probably go for more established rock features to test the water, especially since she has had classical+rock roots (Gimme Shelter with the Rolling Stones was amazing), and it wouldn't appear so vapid because it's not just attaching her name to an established pop act.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Seeka
24 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I'd like to see something like when Lily Allen was featured on that Pink song, it was pretty short and they had very different voices so it stood out without taking the spotlight. But I'm not a huge fan of raps in a Gaga songs

I actually hated that feature due to the fact it wasn't that long.

I honestly hate all features where a singer is brought in for only a verse and is sent on their marry way, and never even gets backing vocals.

I prefers features that are more like duets, like Telephone and DWUW.

HOTNebraskaGuy
40 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Featuring can be a tricky dance.

Sometimes it works out for artists and other times it doesn't.

Rihanna benefits from it.

However, other big artists seem to stay away from featuring, as if they're above it. We see very few features from singers like Madonna, Mariah, Katy and Gaga. 

But featuring could be a positive thing for Gaga...potentially.

So should Gaga start featuring on other artists songs?

_46222928_3840d5e4-0f52-4733-9462-4ae6c8

It's really not her decision tbh. She's tried being on Kendrick songs, being a feature on a TLC song (technically her song though), TI songs, and most recently Chic (hopefully this one pulls through). 

Everything falls down to what the label thinks is best. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

lxdygxga

There's a huge amount of people I'd love to see her work with that I just don't ever see happening because her collabs are either few and far between, or with left field artists.

I'd like to see her pop up on people's work, and feature them more in hers, providing it made sense and was really collaborated on, rather than just dropping a verse on a pre-made song.

Seeka
21 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

It's really not her decision tbh. She's tried being on Kendrick songs, being a feature on a TLC song (technically her song though), TI songs, and most recently Chic (hopefully this one pulls through). 

Everything falls down to what the label thinks is best. 

Actually most of those you mentioned have some of Gaga's input.

Partynauseous was never released because Gaga hated what the producers did with her voice. Her version of Bitch Don't Kill my vibe is unfinished because she never was able to meet in the studio to finish it.

Posh Life was removed from the TLC album because Gaga reportedly wanted it for ARTPOP.

Lick It for T.I.'s album was removed due to when T.I. was about to release the album he was jailed, again, and decided to scrap the entire album when he was released.

Yuuri

I'd like to hear collabs with Geen Stefani, Kesha, and a male pop artist with a low and smooth voice.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Misaki said:

male pop artist with a low and smooth voice

Ed Sheeran?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Actually most of those you mentioned have some of Gaga's input.

Partynauseous was never released because Gaga hated what the producers did with her voice. Her version of Bitch Don't Kill my vibe is unfinished because she never was able to meet in the studio to finish it.

Posh Life was removed from the TLC album because Gaga reportedly wanted it for ARTPOP.

Lick It for T.I.'s album was removed due to when T.I. was about to release the album he was jailed, again, and decided to scrap the entire album when he was released.

Actually, Gaga made Posh Life for ARTPOP, said it sounded too TLC, and offered it to them and asked if she could be a feature. They even said they were trying to figure something out between record labels. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived