Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Gaga on Ellen

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

So I was watching Gaga interviews and stumbled across this one, and realized how far she has come since then. 

she sounds so young and cute, it hit me right in the feels. Can you believe that's the same person as the one who sang at the Super Bowl? Or the one who was in AHS? Or even the one from her latest interview (with JLC)? :blush:.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

even her voice has changed :laughga:

Her voice here makes me want to give her such a big hug :hug:.

Fernster7

I don't really like this look at all but she's so cute, and the way she speaks is awesome. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

and the way she speaks is awesome. 

RIGHT!

now she's trying to sound so philosophical, she's talking very metaphorically (just watch her actors on actors interview and you'll get it). i guess you knw what i mean

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

RIGHT!

now she's trying to sound so philosophical, she's talking very metaphorically (just watch her actors on actors interview and you'll get it). i guess you knw what i mean

Yes I totally get what you mean and even though I like that sometimes she should lighten up and have fun.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Yes I totally get what you mean and even though I like that sometimes she should lighten up and have fun.

I hope it's just because of the (pre) era we're in.... You know we had tihty, kindness and other serious things..

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I hope it's just because of the (pre) era we're in.... You know we had tihty, kindness and other serious things..

Yeah I understand her reasons for that but that Actors on Actors interview that you mentioned could have been way better and she did not need to be so serious and stuff. Let's just hope she lets herself go a little more during LG5's interviews, it would be great to see this side of her again.:)

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Yeah I understand her reasons for that but that Actors on Actors interview that you mentioned could have been way better and she did not need to be so serious and stuff. Let's just hope she lets herself go a little more during LG5's interviews, it would be great to see this side of her again.:)

This, like it was almost like she couldn't date to joke around. She took everything very litterally and I miss when she didn't do that.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This, like it was almost like she couldn't date to joke around. She took everything very litterally and I miss when she didn't do that.

Even her expressions were really serious, like she had something to prove idk. I believe she can find a balance because honestly i don't really like the way she acted during some interviews in the Fame era either. Something like this is perfect, funny, but not stupid.

Lucas

Can't believe she changed so much since then, I'm gonna watch some old interviews and remember. She became so serious in every interview and won't laugh at all anymore... So sad

Let's hope the LG5 era will be less serious and more enjoyable 

HOTNebraskaGuy
23 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

The Jimmy Fallon interview last year :wub:.

She sounded so open and happy. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Can't believe she changed so much since then, I'm gonna watch some old interviews and remember. She became so serious in every interview and won't laugh at all anymore... So sad

Let's hope the LG5 era will be less serious and more enjoyable 

Exactly! She just gives that half smile smirk thing and I'm just like :wtfga:.

Archived