Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

"The Singles" 2.0?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

In 2010 Gaga released a box set of CDs with all of her singles (Up to Alejandro), some remixes, and "Christmas Tree". 

maxresdefault.jpg

Since then Gaga has release another 8 singles, and will most likely drop around another 3-5 singles from LG5 (based on prior numbers). 

Do you think after the release of her last LG5 single she should make another box set (or just CD) of all of her singles? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Noah

I would love a box set after LG5.

No matter how much Gaga dislikes 'selling herself' I don't care. I love Gaga and would love those pieces in my collection. #MusicNotTheBlingIsOver

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lucas

I don't know, she didn't release all her last singles on CD I think, so I doubt about a new singles box

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Noahhh said:

I would love a box set after LG5.

No matter how much Gaga dislikes 'selling herself' I don't care. I love Gaga and would love those pieces in my collection. #MusicNotTheBlingIsOver

Same tbh. GIVE US a Standard, Deluxe, Superdeluxe, Repackaged, Remixed, Target exclusive, Starbucks exclusive, everything exclusive versions of LG5 Gaga! 

1990if5327q7jgif.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

FATCAT

I'd rather have box sets of "singles" from each album, instead of a whole set of singles from different albums.

But, I'd love official versions of these covers.

Purr more, hiss less.

GloZell Green

Sure, why not? Then she'd finally release DWUW and GUY in CD form :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

No matter how much Gaga dislikes 'selling herself' I don't care.

But you know, it's not about selling herself. We buy, we collect those items. She's not selling herself, she's making us happy. I think she really misunderstands that.

Noah
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i read somewhere that it was only in Japan? am i right? :huh:

Yeah, but you can buy it on Amazon :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Seeka
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i read somewhere that it was only in Japan? am i right? :huh:

The super mega box set probably. However I've seen single CDs in FYE.

JustAnotherDay

I don't think her singles will be made on cd anymore, so I don't thinks he would do that. Maybe she could issue a vinyl box set of her singles, that could be cool

was NickARTPOP

KURUSHITOVSKA

Yes but that thing was +100$ and I got all of them separately for not more than 60€ (not Eh Eh but idc). And what would be the point of releasing now singles from BTW and ARTPOP? She released that boxset because TFM had all these songs. They won't waste money on manufacturing something from the past, at least not until she makes 10 years anniversary

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived