💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Might be Reaching; Has this Break Been for Gaga's Hip to Heal?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

Loyalty
28 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Gage's hip still hurts, and has been using treatments such as infrared saunas for pain controls. Her hip has definitely gotten in the way of her dancing, as it might've traumatized her to dance with all her might again. It's good that she has been taking yoga and was in fitness classes. In her Instagram  there has been many posts stating how (at times) her hip really does hurt her. She even used chucks because tower-sized heels would damage her hip. Poor Gaga.

lol your edit tho..

undefined

HOTNebraskaGuy

I never thought about it that way. I'm happy she's decided to take a break then, so she can come back full force. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

kabirartfling

Ha hips don't lie:emma:

Ot: thIs thread makes alot of sense 

Give your love to me

Economy

Possibly who knows

Britney Spears never danced the same way after her knee injury

Gaga could unfortunately he in same boat :( 

Economy
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

I never thought about it that way. I'm happy she's decided to take a break then, so she can come back full force.

If damage was permanent she never will come back full force

fortunately, heavy dancing isnt a requirement for success or artistry. She can adapt and reinvent to whatever she needs to

That's a possibility, yeah. Also, let's not forget she is engaged, she might be focused on her wedding too.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Shadow

Glad someone thought about her health instead of blaming her for the delays. Hope she heals well. She's tough, but still human.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Stephen

Perhaps. We did see her dance a bit during the Bowie tribute. I wonder if that was a preview of what her dancing will be like for the new album. 

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Noir said:

Possibly. But either way I do think she was rushed too soon after her accident to be performing and releasing new music which isn't entirely her fault as Applause did leak, but her management should of known better.

Lol it leaked a week earlier than schedule. It would have made no difference :laughga:

3 hours ago, Noahhh said:

I think so. 

A broken hip takes a lot of time to heal. Starting the ARTPOP Era only 7 months after the whole thing happened, was dumb. Of course, she'd feel pain again. Maybe, thats why she stopped promoting the Era after December until March - to recover again. 

LOL it's not like monsters were nagging her 24/7 to start the era (were you not one of them?) 

Maybe lg5 isnt here bc she learned from then that monsters are selfish and dont care about her health

chaeri pls

Noah
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

LOL it's not like monsters were nagging her 24/7 to start the era (were you not one of them?) 

Maybe lg5 isnt here bc she learned from then that monsters are selfish and dont care about her health

Actually, not really. It saved me a lot of money. I wouldn't have minded if she started it in 2014, so I could've attended more concerts :sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived