opinion

Might be Reaching; Has this Break Been for Gaga's Hip to Heal?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

We all know Gaga started dancing again a month earlier than she was supposed to after her injury. We also know that she still goes to the doctor about it, as she posted one time. Something that serious doesn't just go away.

Remember when she kept pissing fans off by removing parts of the artrave? Some shows were 30 minutes shorter than the rest, and the tour was a lot shorter than the MBT or the BTWBT. Since then, she's released a jazz album, gone on a tour that requires no dancing, and starred in a tv series, also requiring no dancing. Do you think Gaga, after the artrave, decided to slow things down a bit for her hip? And don't give me "No, she did those things because she wanted to." I know very well that she always wanted to sing jazz (since she was 13) and that she was a huge AHS fan, so she probably would have done those things anyway. But do you think that the artrave was shorter and we don't have LG5 yet because of her hip and her doctors still want her to rest it some? Or am I reaching? 

Gaga plz release LG5 :wtfga:

KyliesChild

Gage's hip still hurts, and has been using treatments such as infrared saunas for pain control. Her hip has definitely gotten in the way of her dancing, as it might've traumatized her to dance with all her might again. It's good that she has been taking yoga and was in fitness classes. In her Instagram  there has been many posts stating how (at times) her hip really does hurt her. She even used chucks because tower-sized heels would damage her hip. Poor Gaga.

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

Bookmarked.

Your avi makes me scream 

Slayer

What does it matter, we're still not getting LG5 either way. :toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Your avi makes me scream 

In a good way or a bad way, because someone here thinks it's racist. :lolga:

SychosSoChic
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

:deadbanana:

Perched

Red-capped-Manakin-perched-.jpg

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

DiamondAngel
2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Bad way omg. Black lives matter you idiot. Racist skank.

But how does someone find this racist :toofunny:

Noir

Possibly. But either way I do think she was rushed too soon after her accident to be performing and releasing new music which isn't entirely her fault as Applause did leak, but her management should of known better.

PartySick
17 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Remember when she kept pissing fans off by removing parts of the artrave? Some shows were 30 minutes shorter than the rest, and the tour was a lot shorter than the MBT or the BTWBT.

I also heard that MJH was cut from the show for a bit 'cause the chair choreo was rough on her hip :ohno:

I don't think this whole jazz era/break has been solely for her hip but that would be a benefit to it. Interesting thought :happy: I guess we'll see how well she's healed when LG5 comes out and she's either nailing choreography or doing a "weird Adele" routine :sis:

Noah

I think so. 

A broken hip takes a lot of time to heal. Starting the ARTPOP Era only 7 months after the whole thing happened, was dumb. Of course, she'd feel pain again. Maybe, thats why she stopped promoting the Era after December until March - to recover again. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

KyliesChild
15 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Bad way omg. Black lives matter you idiot. Racist skank.

But how does someone find this racist :toofunny:

Look in the Sam Smith thread about him going to Italy  (which is now locked) in page 6-8.

Archived