if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

iowa cyrus
22 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Why The Fame are you still here? 

giphy.gif

I read that too!

Brian Ryan

YES LEAVE!

Don't join The Navy, Katy Kats, Arianators, Beyhive (not the crazy ones) though. I am part of that  too we don't need that either.

ryhanna

Ah, lovely. More of this "fake monster" bullshit.

Recognising some shortcomings, not being happy with some past work and being nervous about future projects doesn't make anyone any less of a fan than "YAAASSS" fans who adore everything she does.

Please stop with the nonsense. 

donutellha

inb4 they all stan again after LG5 release:koons:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Harry

oh stop. like nino said i think discussing and even criticising (respectfully) makes you a "better"/more realistic fan rather than kissing her ass all the time

she's already expressed her own displeasure/upset with the AP era because of how it was handled. we don't have to like everything she does. some people don't even like BTW which is considered by a lot of us to be her greatest work, but it's okay...

there isn't a regular user here that doesn't appreciate or care about her. like wtf is your OP even talking about... there's literally not a single person on this site that would criticise "every little thing" she does. we're all fans for a reason.

the whole "fake fans" BS is so tiring and frankly stupid. no offence but who are you to dictate what constitutes a real fan? and more to the point why should anyone care if you think they're not a real fan? really emphasising that i'm not trying to cause offence but i'm fairly sure no one is trying to seek validation not only from you but from anyone else here... if you know you're a fan why the hell would you care what anyone else said?

so juvenile, honestly

KyliesChild

Yikes... there is no wannabe fan. Either you like Gaga or not. And these “should Gaga..." threads are fine and you make threads like this with virtually no point? Don't you have a single, album, or something to worry about instead of worrying about “fake little monsters"?

KyliesChild

People wouldn't even acknowledge this site if we didn't care about Gaga to some extent. Gaga should handle criticism strongly because we all want the best for her, always. What the hell are you rambling about.

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, cpro said:

This is gonna get messy :wtf:

here for it

YaOlhLb.gif

the Gaga thoughts section is full of threads of “should Gaga" or something similar, I'm waiting for one of the members who made such threads to see this since they are such a “fake ass" and should “shut the f*ck up" and “delete their account". :excuseu:

crisTEAne

it's like the ARTPOP fights all over again: true vs. fake monsters. the latter are delusional yes-people according to the former, while the former are overly critical fact-checkers according to the latter.

it'll never end. tiring, really. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

You don't get to decide who is a real or fake fan tho :interestinga: why do people still bother with these whiny threads, nobody is gonna change what they post because of your irrelevant opinion tbh :awkney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived