Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Eau De Gaga- What if...?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

So we all know what a let down Eau De Gaga became (:giveup:) but at least we know why and in the end we should be happy that Gaga decided not to go all out because she didn't want to promote it. 

BUT... For the sake of conversation, if Gaga had decided to have an Eau De Gaga launch party of sorts (much like Fame), what would you have wanted her to wear/ what would the theme had been like? 

I think she would've kept a general bright and elegant view towards it (quite the opposite of Fame). 

Versace3.jpeg

A dress like this with a pair of white/silver high heels like: 

Free-Shipping-18cm-high-font-b-heel-b-fo

And hair/makeup similar to this:

0a849bf449c0d47cb423a45631c40292.jpg

And what would be a perfume launch without macarons? 

white-macarons.jpg

LQArEI.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

EDG was a lot better than fame tbfh. 

This.

Everyday on me.

PartySick

Love your idea :flutter:

I think I would've liked to see a dusty jazz lounge theme going on. More bluesy than the elegance of Cheek to Cheek though. Imagine those smaller performances with her, Brian, and a couple others on a small stage singing things like Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby and I Can't Give You Anything But Love. Maybe a cheeky stripped/jazz version of Yoü and I?

With this kind of style:

Spoiler

lady-gaga-netherlands-jazz-punk-instagraCKyaLiAUMAA_Rfv.jpg10601679_316067491886082_1450200575_n.jp

And lots of booze :sis:

💚

Dangerous Man

Fame was overrated. EdG>>>>

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Nino said:

EDG was a lot better than fame tbfh. 

:wtf: really?

this: 

does not even come close to this:

unless you mean the smell :diane: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Love your idea :flutter:

I think I would've liked to see a dusty jazz lounge theme going on. More bluesy than the elegance of Cheek to Cheek though. Imagine those smaller performances with her, Brian, and a couple others on a small stage singing things like Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby and I Can't Give You Anything But Love. Maybe a cheeky stripped/jazz version of Yoü and I?

With this kind of style:

Hide contents

lady-gaga-netherlands-jazz-punk-instagraCKyaLiAUMAA_Rfv.jpg10601679_316067491886082_1450200575_n.jp

And lots of booze :sis:

Omg YES! :excited2: 

"And lots of booze"

Where there's Gaga, there's Booze. :lolga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KURUSHITOVSKA

Fame is one of the best perfumes I've ever smelled, don't come at me. EdG is just simple and usual.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Promo wise I would want looks similar to the C2C era just with less makeup

it's such a shame the gp never had looks like these thrown in their face :giveup: Gaga really knew how to play with the shape of her dresses back then

Lady-Gaga-out-in-Paris-November-1-4.jpgLady-Gaga-Weird-1.jpglady-gaga-tony-bennett-celebrate-cheek-t1411419701047_Image_galleryImage_BRUSSEL

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

unless you mean the smell :diane: 

I was def talking about the smell :emma: 

ryanripley
Just now, Nino said:

I was def talking about the smell :emma: 

oops :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GloZell Green

Classier looks imo. Not because she was in her Jazz era, but because the perfume is much classier (haven't smelled it yet :neyde:)

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I wear EDG almost every day, I don't understand why tf she didn't want to promote it :interestinga: what a mess that became

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Ethan

I wear EDG everyday i need to restock tho. It's such an elegant smell. I love it.

the real question is if her heart was in EDG I wish she did EDG2 and 3 and 4... Lord knows she'll whip up a beautiful smell 

djBuffoon

Even if she had promoted EdG as fervently as she did Fame, I still question how well it would have done. EdG was marketed as a unisex, but it does bear a strong resemblance to a classic men's fougere cologne.

Having said that... although Fame is a lovely smell and it makes for a great nighttime scent in the autumn, EdG is the superior parfum. The layering is perfect, the strength is not overpowering, and the lime-violet-leather-tea-patchouli combination is highly unusual for a celebscent, especially one by a female artist. It's really, really good stuff.

kabirartfling

I can't believe no one commented about these pictures, it the most eau de gaga of all

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5O6hLak-KVHmxsY2N-O3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGaP86gJb7wsoev-YRF9w

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCyz6RoOC8otTdoMSls9i

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTWDKq6c4vzHpMnRBWBp1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUkexPpLRSBhywUzr1Odiimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSojD_ZK-PNixOxoWcXAtUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDhlr_8gRueRVqFi_-c1W

Give your love to me

Archived