💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 flops...

PunkTheFunk

If LG5 flops...  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'll force myself to love it and tell everyone to buy 20 copies.
    • Bye ladies! *rips up stan card, lights a match, sets stan card remains on fire, finds another pop star to stan*
    • I'll just wait for her next album. A flop would not affect me in anyway.
    • I don't care about her pop career anymore. I'm more interested in JazzGa/HollywoodGa.

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

idc as long as it's a great album... but great albums DON'T flop

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Kenji said:

GagaDaily or ShadeGagaDaily?

The second one

River

In my opinion they need to shut down the charts for good.

music is not supposed to be a competition!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

What about: I don't care about charts and success #musicnotthebling

? 

:what:

what about it?

6gOLFwp.gif

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

henny, it's PunkTheFunk, he's just joking :madge: 

it's like they don't know me at all

downloadmadons.jpg.16d93f5f02e05034bee3c

Dorothy Gale

I don't really care if it flops. If it spawns a hit and Gaga is able to tour and do videos I'll be content.

Pacify Him

Then pop is really dead. It's gonna be dominated by Taylor Swift, KP, and Adele. It's gonna be so boring. Luckily, there's rock music I could turn to

I’m getting on your nerves

Lord Temptation

I don't care about anything but the music #truemonster #monster4life #musicnotthebling

Economy

Id still be a fan. Me appreciating her work isnt dependant on success

but stanning/rooting for her is more fun with success so a flop would suck

also if an artist has no successful era for 5 years plus, usually they are done as far as mass commercial success goes. 

Hate to say it but this album truly will be a make it or break it album 😁

What sucks the most about chronic flopping is production budgets for things like music videos or tv promo which i love tend to get slashed 😩

Economy
4 hours ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Then pop is really dead. It's gonna be dominated by Taylor Swift, KP, and Adele. It's gonna be so boring. Luckily, there's rock music I could turn to

Adele and Taylor wont be releasing

and theres no telling if Katy Perry will be massively successful this time around

DAVID VOGUER

I really don't care if other people consider it a flop as long as I like the sound and the concept behind it... Also, I never considered ARTPOP to be a flop (not talking about the charts,sales...). 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

VersaceKing

I don't really care about it's commercial success. I'm a little monster thanks to Gaga's music, creativity and persona...NOT for the charts.

Varo Yan

Stop enough, why you continue call flop, if you mean ''ARTPOP" you suck, idiots, shut the **** up! 

I hate when you recently associated that word with ARTPOP album and Gaga, but it's f*cking media work!

1st question related with commercial success; It does not sell enough? 

NO it has NORMAL SALES, until 2014 July 7 it was sold more than 2,500,000 copies! It's bad result lols? But it's already 2016..

and 2nd question related with critical reception, which is mostly favorable!

PopThatArt
11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let's imagine for a second that Gaga releases LG5 and it doesn't meet your expectations at all. The album is filled with Uptown Funks and Dopes, none of the singles chart higher than #28, and it only sells 30,000 copies. 

What then, Little Abominations? :madge: 

Irrelevant. Good music usually never charts, a chart position or number does not equate to great music, our society needs to realize this. Like so, you have a number one but is the music actually good? Is it mind boggling truly great work? No? Then sit down girls, number ones don't mean anything.

Go see A Star is Born

BabylonHooker

If it flops again,will the label still let her make another album ? :green:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Irrelevant. Good music usually never charts, a chart position or number does not equate to great music, our society needs to realize this. Like so, you have a number one but is the music actually good? Is it mind boggling truly great work? No? Then sit down girls, number ones don't mean anything.

You must have missed the "the album doesn't meet your expectations at all" line, which implies that the music is not up to your standards.

What then, Little Abomination?

Archived