question

Should Gaga ditch choreography?

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Ok, so let's face it: Gaga isn't a natural born dancer, however a beautiful, creative, theatrical vocalist is what she is. Her best and most acclaimed performances aren't choreographed and of course: dancing shouldn't be excluded after all. However over time it doesn't seem right for her to do choreography: but to get lost in the music. You don't need to dance to put on a show, Gaga can cause hype by just standing there, like Michael Jackson. 

I would love to see Gaga in her theatrical mode, with amazing moves and (hopefully) a bit of guitar when she masters the instrument.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

But tbh it depends on the music! If it's chill or rock then how she gonna dance lol head banging?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Some songs are meant for dancing (like Just Dance :derpga: ), it would seem weird to not do choreography. I think it all just depends on the song, not on preference (IMO). Like some songs such as Poker Fave, Paparazzi and Edge Of Glory really don't need any specific dance moves, as long as she shows her energy through her voice.

And I think she's solid with guitars now that she's been playing them for LG5, I'd love to hear her alone with one. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

arthurhmangum

Her performances are pretty boring and bland without her dancing. So, no. :sis:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

AlexanderLevi2

I really don't think she's that bad of a dancer :saladga: I mean she's not AMAZING but it's not like she's awkward at her choreo.

Currently listening to Joanne

Fernster7

No, but she should tone it down and dance just on specific songs, she can move around the stage or something during others, the main focus should be in visuals an vocals.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

GloZell Green

No, she should do a mix of both. Have some interesting concepts and stuff. I think she'll please us if she works with Intel for the tour.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gagaplayer315

No, I need more choreography from her

I just wish that whole LG5 dance routine will be closer to her Bowie tribute rather than choreographies for Bad Romance, Poker Face, Judas etc. 

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I really don't think she's that bad of a dancer :saladga: I mean she's not AMAZING but it's not like she's awkward at her choreo.

Did you not see like over half of the Born This Way Ball? It was awkward, and not in a good way.

6 minutes ago, komr said:

I agree, she is bad dancer but great performer 

i love this performance 

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Did you not see like over half of the Born This Way Ball? It was awkward, and not in a good way.

i love this performance 

Yes, I went to the Born This Way Ball. It didn't bother me :staymad: I think people are just too extra.

And don't link me to a YouTube video trying to prove to me your point.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived