đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Giorgio Moroder: I am still waiting for a call from Gaga as she promised me

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Blackwillow
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Im just saying shes not the mother Teresa some ppl on this site make her out to be :neyde: 

True that.....:neyde:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
4 hours ago, Vernier said:

The daft and unnecessary dramatics :air:

If she promised to call him, and didn't then it might be because she changed the sound and she didn't think he'd fit, or she's satisfied with the stuff she's done with Ronson and the others. Shocking isn't it?

Yes, he's a legendary producer and all, but if she thinks his work might not fit in the album, or she can't find space for it, then sucks and so be it, rather than trying to shoehorn him and making some uninspired flop.

She could call him and say that she is not going to work with him for LG5. I mean for me it is not about working with him or don't but having the decency of not letting him wait.

Zsolti
11 hours ago, Andreyw said:

so you judge him based only on one song? :toofunny: only on GGD I can see this thing

I have already explained

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Jonathan Florencio

I believe they were supposed to meet a while ago but he got sick and then plans changed or their schedule didn't fit at all. I don't see a reason to her call him telling that she's not work with him. They didn't have any material. He said he only had a few "basic ideias". He doesn't sound hurt tho. 

iMonster

Some of you literally cartwheel to conclusions. 

Have to love it! Lol! 

Having one specific (albeit iconic) producer on the album doesn't guarantee anything. So why are some of you bashing her, calling this a mess, etc. Calm Down. A huge name on the project does nothing if the material + lyrical/visuals doesn't match. 

I want quality. Screw a huge name. 

(it would be awesome to see them collab because I love some of his disco work, come on Last Dance! ) 

But it's not the end of the era if they don't work together this time around. 

Chelseaaaaaa

I am rather disappointed in Gaga for treating a living legend like Moroder so unprofessionally.

Speechless94

Why are all of you acting like she personally curved him and made him 'waste his time'? 

It was probably in passing that they were like "omg lets work on something" and then that something never happened. You can't expect her to take the time out of her day to personally let him down about something that might not have been concrete in the first place.

Ferrer Zorola
22 hours ago, Muumisarvinen said:

She is, though

200.gif

She isn't, though. 

LIFE IS GOOD

shane_c

He doesnt mean "promised" literally. Its just a word he used because he doesnt speak english really well. He just means they talked about possibly working together and he's willing to if she still wants to.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived