Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Kinda funny ^^ Giorgio Moroder produced that iconic song 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Monsters are so weird, they don't like redone and now don't like Moroder who is literally a huge staple in people's careers and in disco. "I feel love" was considering one of the first electro pop songs. Madonna used him on her "confessions" album and you all votes that as your favorites on a poll.  And he isn't good enough to work with Gaga? Lol that's laughable she should be honored. 

May I Read You? 😎

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Monsters are so weird, they don't like redone and now don't like Moroder who is literally a huge staple in people's careers and I'm disco. I feel love was considering one of the first electro pop songs. And he isn't good enough to work with Gaga? Lol that's laughable she should be honored. 

GGD is becoming quite annoying lately with all those people asking for quality. What is quality seriously ? This fanbase became so pretentious lately, it is distressing.

Btw, people thinking Giorgio Moroder is only his last album, Déjà-Vu, only prove how much some people here lack of musical culture.

Manul

This is something I really dislike about her. She seems to just "use" people. She gets with someone, they do stuff together and she praises that person to no end. Then as soon as she finds someone better she completely forgets about the last person, doesn't even acknowledge them, lol.

it wasn't laaaahv

Andreyw
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

GGD is become quite annoying lately with all those people asking for quality. What is quality seriously ? This fanbase became so pretentious lately, it is distressing.

Btw, people thinking Giorgio Moroder is only his last album only prove how much some people here lack of musical culture.

this fanbase is the pits :rip: after all, who cares about "quality!!!111!" as long as you enjoy the song? I'm really sick and tired of these pretentious ass people who think that if they listen to idk what "qualiteeeee!!11!!1" song they are so superior and **** :toofunny: 

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

This is something I really dislike about her. She seems to just "use" people. She gets with someone, they do stuff together and she praises that person to no end. Then as soon as she finds someone better she completely forgets about the last person, doesn't even acknowledge them, lol.

maybe she's just forgetful

Manul
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

maybe she's just forgetful

:rip: 

anigif_original-5816-1457455944-5.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

Levine

She promised **** to too many people. I hope these people will still be for her on LG6, I wouldn't work with a person like that anymore. It's unprofessional and it's absurd because she is one of the most professional artist in the world. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

this fanbase is the pits :rip: after all, who cares about "quality!!!111!" as long as you enjoy the song? I'm really sick and tired of these pretentious ass people who think that if they listen to idk what "qualiteeeee!!11!!1" song they are so superior and **** :toofunny: 

Only this fanbase is as pretentious, no doubt other fanbases don't like us. One year ago everyone was still sucking RedOne hard and they changed when they all think she 'dumped' him for Ronson (which probably won't happen).

Honestly I hope she still has some dance tracks and RedOne productions just to make them very very pissed. 

Economy
10 hours ago, manyatyau said:

Can we at this point conclude gaga is such a liar. 

Since the beggining of her career ive seen BS from her especially in interview. Shed always say sh*t i either didnt believe or thought she was exagerating big time

But at least she has a kind personality. You can be a nice and kind person and still be full of sh*t :) 

Poope MOnster
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

She promised **** to too many people. I hope these people will still be for her on LG6, I wouldn't work with a person like that anymore. It's unprofessional and it's absurd because she is one of the most professional artist in the world. 

include every person in her album base on promise and merit then

ARTPOP
20 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Do you mean like a slut :hor:

COME ON GAYS!!

The Surrealist
26 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

GGD is becoming quite annoying lately with all those people asking for quality. What is quality seriously ? This fanbase became so pretentious lately, it is distressing.

Btw, people thinking Giorgio Moroder is only his last album, Déjà-Vu, only prove how much some people here lack of musical culture.

Same goes for Gaga. If people would judge by her last album ARTPOP it would be disastrous.

monketsharona
Just now, Sycamore said:

Same goes for Gaga. If people would judge by her last album ARTPOP it would be disastrous.

exactly my point... 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived