Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Giorgio Moroder: I am still waiting for a call from Gaga as she promised me

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

River

She's k-k-kinda busy. stop calling stop calling she doesn't (Bieber, learn!) want to hear you anymore.

Well after she heard his last album she changed her mind..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver
On 7/9/2016 at 10:14 AM, KingRedd said:

Monsters are so weird, they don't like redone and now don't like Moroder who is literally a huge staple in people's careers and in disco. "I feel love" was considering one of the first electro pop songs. Madonna used him on her "confessions" album and you all votes that as your favorites on a poll.  And he isn't good enough to work with Gaga? Lol that's laughable she should be honored. 

Yum, this tea is delicious.:tea:

Most of the people here genuinely don't even know who he is and how he literally pioneered Disco and Electronic Dance Music as a whole, that's sad.

For making an album 23 years later after a hiatus I think Déjà Vu was pretty good, not his best but still alright. 

Of course though, the only reason why people here know him is because Miss Gaga and him were suppose to work together and the fact that he worked with Britney besides that I bet you that would've never knew who he is.  :toofunny:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

On 9 July 2016 at 8:12 AM, Lord Temptation said:

Everyone wants a piece of Gaga these days :saladga:

No, people just want to Finnish started work.

Roomingfree77
7 hours ago, Zorrotek said:

Well, she likes making promises.  :staymad:

Sometimes you just gotta tell'em what they wanna hear so they STFU and you become true Master of the art if you can do it without Lying..:queenga:

BuzzcutSeason

Im waiting for an album, Giorgio. Sometimes we don't get what we want right away.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived