šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Season 6 - 10 episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Iwontell

If American Crime Story serves as a model...10 tight episodes with good storytelling, it's a huge improvement.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is good news to me since it'll give them less room to add in pointless stuff and make everything tighter and more cohesiveĀ 

Ā 

Dorothy Gale

I don't know about this. Less episodes could just mean less quality episodes. I mean if Ryan makes 60% quality and 40% crap what makes this season different?

River

Good, one of the reasons why Murder House was good, it had only 12 episode.

They started with 13 from Asylum.. the last episode of Asylum was a filler and totally garbage.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JusticeforVenus
7 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

Wait for season seven in spring!Ā 

will it happen?

inb4 Ryan learned the Telephone part 2, Venus video, ACT II Ā method...

Ā 

:unicorn:

Dorothy Gale

Murder House was the worst season so I hope it's still good this year.

Levine

"this is related to Gaga!111"Ā 

You guysĀ :toofunny:Ā love to give too much power to that damn woman. This is not for Gaga, they won't reschedule a whole serie just for her.Ā 

Last year the rating were TRAGIC, so the channel ordered less episodes. Plus, I think this has to do with the fact that Ryan wants to make two seasons in a row too.

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Levine said:

You guysĀ :toofunny:Ā love to give too much power to that damn woman. This is not for Gaga, they won't reschedule a whole serie just for her.Ā 

Last year the rating were TRAGIC, so the channel ordered less episodes. Plus, I think this has to do with the fact that Ryan wants to make two seasons in a row too.

Ā 

fox only really cares about streaming and Hotel was the most watched with streaming added from all seasons.Ā 

Levine

No, Fox doesn't care only for the streaming because the commercials are still going on TV and those are the real deal.Ā 

JEANBO
13 hours ago, Ethereal Mess said:

I'd actually be disappointed if the show was abridged just for Gaga to work on her other projects like the show does not revolve around her and her schedule, the actors are recruitedĀ and are expected to have a suitable schedule and be available whenever required. So I don't really think that Gaga has anything to do with this at all, it's probably just cuz Ryan wants to release another season in spring next year as many people here have already speculated (hopefully).Ā 

It doesn't have to do anything with Gaga, it's just delusional fans thinking the world resolves around Gaga.

Ā 

To answer to the thread, I think this is great news. They'll do 10 ep season now and one in spring and end the series. I'll be sad when it's done though.

Hellspont

They're either shitting out this season or it's going to be a well told story with no filler episodes, or its being timed for LG5. I hope its the 3rd one.

ARTGOD
10 hours ago, River said:

Good, one of the reasons why Murder House was good, it had only 12 episode.

They started with 13 from Asylum.. the last episode of Asylum was a filler and totally garbage.

Sis, your tasteĀ :wtf:Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Levine said:

Ā 

The ratings were good. Live ratings were close to 2 million in its less viewed episodes,Ā and that's what other FX's shows were doing in their most watched episodes. And FX only considers live+3 ratings to make decisions, that includes streaming, and AHS Hotel wasĀ doing really well in that metric, so no, FX didn't order less episodes. It hasĀ probably more to do withĀ schedule and a tighter storyline.

River
15 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Sis, your tasteĀ :wtf:Ā 

No need to worry about my taste :hor:

It was really a filler... many people discovered about it's existence after a long time because episode 12 seemed to be a the ending of Asylum..

Ā 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ARTGOD
9 minutes ago, River said:

No need to worry about my taste :hor:

It was really a filler... many people discovered about it's existence after a long time because episode 12 seemed to be a the ending of Asylum..

Ā 

That is simply not true, you're the first person I know that has said that. Episode 12 doesn't conclude anything.

I don't know how the episodeĀ that shows you how Briarcliff is closed, what happens to Kit,Ā the Monsignor and Sister Jude,Ā features the final encounter between Lana and Johnny,Ā and is arguably the emotional peak of the season,Ā can be a filler episodeĀ :toofunny:. I can understand if you don't like it but saying it's filler is delusional.

Go to any forum and you'll se thatĀ Madness Ends is widely regarded as one of the best episodes of Asylum :hor:.

Archived