💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG5's Lead Single Gaga's Last Chance?

Music

do you think LG5's Lead Single is Gaga's last chance?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

HaveAnOysterBBy

I care about the quality of music from LG5 and I also care that she gets that billboard #1 that she deserves. I just pray she selects the best first single :ohno:

something stronger than applause and relatable to the GP would seal the deal  :v:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Yes to everything. Maybe it won't be too late but her career has been damaged a lot already and another flop era would not help it, and Gaga would be devastated after how hard she worked with jazz, tributes, activism, acting to clean her image

Music

interesting poll data..

50 Yes
50 No

i'm not sure if i care as much, just as long as she trusts in her work and delivers some personal, honest and relatable music.

Music
7 hours ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

I care about the quality of music from LG5 and I also care that she gets that billboard #1 that she deserves. I just pray she selects the best first single :ohno:

something stronger than applause and relatable to the GP would seal the deal  :v:

this 100%..

not a song about Fame or Fashion Gaga, please.. :green:

FGGrayson
11 hours ago, Sycamore said:

A big 'Yes' to all of your questions except I don't care if she stays relevant or not. I will forever be on her side.

This, i've been following Mandy Moore since 99, even when she's no longer relevant, i still watched her movies, bought her folk albums & saw her on her tv shows, so.... if she wants, she'll be there doing things like her

At least she's been doing things at music or movies since 1999

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

crisTEAne
10 hours ago, AJH219 said:

You all are so out of touch with reality, its laughable. 

the irony of it all is that they are the ones who call us delusional because we ignore "facts." :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Brian Ryan

I just hope she comes out with at least 4 singles, VIDEOS for each single, and performances. I could careless about the rest. Honestly, this will determine rather she still has it in the pop world. ARTPOP flop, which I feel was mostly due to herself and the management it's like they wanted it to flop with the actions they were taking. She could have another flop. Then another. Then have the Emanicipation of Lady Gaga. I mean look at Sia as well. She was flopping for like a whole decade and more and look where she is now.

Lord Temptation

Queen of having the whole world talk about her lack of relevancy.

Koreku

I don't think it is her last chance, but rather, her best chance at having a very successful era.

She's caught the GP's attention by showcasing her talent, and if she doesn't promote the lead single properly, it would be a waste of the strong foundation she's set within the past two years. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Helxig

Lol no.

People aren't that f*ucking petty.

"This is you LAST chance to impress us Lady Gaga"

If LG5 totally bombs, and then her next album has a total banger as the lead single, people will still listen to it...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sableye

Anaconda was a better music video than a single. 

Gaga still has: 
C3C 
AHS 6 
Multiple future performances 
Music videos
Publicity stunts 
etc.

Music

i hope she releases an amazing lead single tbh..
something like Chandelier is what Gaga needs i think :giveup:

PurpleJungle

Will LG5's lead single be Gaga's final chance at "remaining relevant" in the music industry?
No. Gaga has enough star power to remain "relevant" even with an unsuccessful single/era. Most pop artists have up and downs through their career.

Do you think LG5's lead single will define Gaga's placement in the current music industry?
Possibly. But the rest of the album is just as important as the lead single.

Is it important for Gaga to select the right single to return?
Of course.

If this single isn't successful, will next time be too late?
No. I'm sure she has other great songs single-worthy in LG5 to have a very successful era. If the album "flops", she will have (again) another chance to make a great comeback in the future (like most pop artist do).

Do you care?
Something tells me that everyone one this site cares...

Archived