💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

During Gagas Peak... Did You Foresee Her Downfall?

Economy

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

No, I was truly shocked and saddened by it. However, not as shocked and saddened as I am with her career now. It's been 3 years since her last lead single. 

Quite honestly, if I went back in time to 2011 and told my fifth grade self "Gaga is gonna fall from grace and she's gonna slow down her releases and she's gonna mostly ditch poo music", my fifth grade self would've been heart broken. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

Not many stars can keep the success, not even Madge. Look at Erotica, Bedtime Stories and her flops AL, MDNA and RH. She reached her peak and she had amazing moments after True Blue. She delivered her art and her dance bops. 

Beyoncé couldn't keep the track with 4, but she managed to get everything after that. 

The night sky tells all

Seeka
7 minutes ago, Misaki said:

She was overexposed. She should have milked "The Fame era" dry before moving on to "The Fame Monster era".

I don't think she could've actually. I think the Fame Monster was released early so that Gaga could go on tour (the Monster Ball Tour) in the place of the Fame Kills tour.

Boys, Boys, Boys was going to be another single. It's just that she couldn't really continue the Fame with another new tour happening.

The Fame Kills screwed a lot of crap up.

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Red said:

Wow, Llittle Managers are done trashing ARTPOP and Born This Way and now they are moving on to trashing her undeniably most successful era :smh: 

I wish little managers would stay quiet until LG5. That will be the true test. She hasn't had a proper era since 2011. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Sister

I was surprised that she was as popular as she was, to be honest, since I liked her and could relate to her. I think that I feel like her popularity now seems more true and not like she is anything of a passing trend.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Schizophonic

yes, i did see it coming ... but not like this.

she said back in the 60 minutes interview with anderson cooper that she mastered the art of fame and she is aware that we are in a world when people want to see them climb to the top, having it all, loosing it all and climb their way back to the top.

7.55 min

and in some other interview she said that she knows that she has to change her concept at some point if she wil maintain fame. thats what she did last two years.

President Trump

I knew she would flop after she announced the name of her new album born this way. And after the lyrics were released before the song released, I knew she would flop. I figured the single would smash because of the hype but I knew the GP wouldn't be here for it. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Her popularity didn't fall but interest in her stuffs reduced. I think if TF had 10 singles and TFM 7 then btw had 5 or 6 except judas and also no government hooker (like some fans think) she would have still been on her streak  plus if ARTPOP didn't have a little misunderstanding she would be very fine 

Nono
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Wow, Llittle Managers are done trashing ARTPOP and Born This Way and now they are moving on to trashing her undeniably most successful era :smh: 

I think he isnt trashing her, he probably thinks that she should have milked that golden and the best era, and keep it longer like katy did with teenage dream, because she could if she wanted to. nobody said it wasnt the most successful era and nobody trashed it.

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

yes, i did see it coming ... but not like this.

she said back in the 60 minutes interview with anderson cooper that she mastered the art of fame and she is aware that we are in a world when people want to see them climb to the top, having it all, loosing it all and climb their way back to the top.

7.55 min

and in some other interview she said that she knows that she has to change her concept at some point if she wil maintain fame. thats what she did last two years.

Which means she'll climb to the top again soon :sis:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

TheFamousLM

Idk nobody is on top forever. Some artists manage to remain relevant over the years though but some others have a momentum and then they disappear. So one of both was going to happen tho we don't know which one yet. 

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

She isn't over but her popularity did drop significantly.

j0YxMVv.png?1

12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Bitch, here: https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=lady gaga

Not saying this is 100% accurate to her career, as it's actually amazing with all the awards and stuff, but she is significantly less popular. 

okay, but her relevance is still intact. i'd say that's more important and many tend to forget about that or confuse it with popularity. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Gagz4Gaga

Blame that bitch Troy Carter. He milked her like a freaking cow until she is exhausted, dried up and depressed. I'll never forgive him. :interestinga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Alien Tulip
26 minutes ago, T E A said:

i'm so sick and tired of people claiming that she is over and that her popularity dropped significantly. BITCH, WHERE?

She's not over but her popularity did decline. Not many people care or are interested in her as they were back from 2008 to 2011.

Andrew Warhola
8 minutes ago, T E A said:

okay, but her relevance is still intact. i'd say that's more important and many tend to forget about that or confuse it with popularity. 

Define relevance. Define intact.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Archived